Do you need to use a Daedalus or Yoroi wallet on Cardano?

I have ADA coins on the Binance exchange - if I wanted to use them on the Cardano blockchain - would I need to move them to a Daedalus or Yoroi wallet first?

Can I delegate my ADA coin on Binance to a Pool directly or must I do it via the Daedalus or Yoroi wallet?

Thanks.

1 Like

Hello,

I think on binance u can delegate to binance pool only. In order to delegate with any other pool, u must download daedalus or yoroi (ONLY FROM OFICIAL SOURCES!!!) and transfer ur ADA from binance to ur wallet

Remeber:
Daedalus is available only for PC (any other android app it’s a SCAM)
Yoroi available for PC and mobile

Cheers,

4 Likes

Hola te recomiendo Dedalus, que es la billetera oficial de Cardano, tenes muchos opciones de pooles para delegar ahí y Yo como que personalmente me siento como mas seguro que en Binance
Tambien podes tener una hard wallet tipo Ledger y tener delegado tus ADA en Dedalus

Saludos

1 Like

Hi @Kryptonite . I bought ADA from Binance too. First, you need to create a Daedalus wallet (desktop app only, download from official website). Or you can also use Yoroi. I use Daedalus anyway pair with Ledger Nano S.

Then after that, withdraw your ADA and send it to your Daedalus/Yoroi wallet address. See instruction in this official link How to use Ledger and Trezor HW with Daedalus – IOHK Support

Then please do stake your wallet in Daedalus desktop app. Choose any pool that you preferred. There is more explanation that you can read in this forum or Youtube channel.

See this link from the Staking & Delegation → Beginner's Questions On My First Delegation - #6 by Zukki

Hope it helps.

2 Likes

Thank you very much … very helpful!

Necesitaba traducir su respuesta. Gracias … muy útil!

Sure, no problem. Glad to help :smiley: