By the end of summer ADA will have moved above EOS, BNB, LTC, BSV, BCH, XRP and USDT

ADA is just getting started this month and has massive accomplishments to show the world over the next few months!
The staking will make ADA outrageously popular and attractive for anyone with any financial sense.
What would you pay to get into something that has a 10% annual interest rate and has a base coin that will be going up in value every year? Most people would clamor to have that % rate and appreciation of the base asset as well. All they’re waiting for is a successful launch and hard fork for the flood of investment to pour into ADA.
Charles’ vision of blockchain and cryptocurrency is designed to solve world problems!
Hang on to ADA because there’s no better investment out there!

3 Likes

I agree entirely. I am in my early 40’s, still 5 years left on student loans, live in an inflated California, have a full time job, and have very little money at the end of the month. Stocks are incredibly overbought and not alluring at all. As a social advocate its impossible to get behind investments that don’t offer peace of mind, or ones which are not making positive change in the world. Everyone votes with their dollars whether you like it or not. If you buy shitty meat than you are supporting shitty agro culture. So can Ada perform as a social model for a progressive humanity? Can the team of Ada and Charles Hoskinson mature into existential heroes, or that of someone or an entity who is reflecting an entirely inclusive culture? So while we are just holding the scalpel, about to rupture a new economic future, it is imperative that we advocate for this political evolvement.

1 Like

BCH is going good these days , BCH started the year 2021 with the trading price of $340.56. It might reach $1055 by the end of 2021. Overall, the majority of crypto markets seem to be in a good place right now. It might be a profitable investment for the future if you plan to invest. It might touch the $2560 mark in the future.