Can't use yoroi wallet on google chrome with trezor

Chrome is the only browser I like to use. It just keeps saying Something unexpected happened. Please retry. When I try and connect to trezor using yoroi on chrome. I have pop blocker turned off. It works on edge browser but not chrome now wtf. I would prefer not to have to use different browsers since It’s already annoying having to use 15 different wallets for 15 different coins to look up the balances on these hardware wallets.

There are currently some issues with Yoroi. You might want to use adalite.io in the meantime.

Cheers
Fabian

Hello… good day sir, I have my yoroi wallet created with trezor T and it only lets me recieve ada when I try to send ada it goes though the whole motion on the trezor but it gives me at the end errors to “something unexpected happened please retry” I have not delegated any cause it doesnt let me. always the same thing " somthing unexpected happened please retry " tried Adalite and everything perfectly. I see my funds but they are untouchable. 17100 ADA. My life’s savings. I truly believe in cardano…sold all other assets to go all in and now I feel I lost it. Please help.Yoroi support is non existant. I can tell you the hash trx. If you can help or get me with someone that could help. Thank for your time. "Treat everyone as you would like to be treated. :blush: