Cardano Ambassadors? Cardano Community Champions!

Yes of course it would be a best effort approach and only a reactive capability.

You would simply have a coupe of new flags.

But it would help a lot I believe.

Focusing for instance on the trend, that there are some rarely used & suspicious anonymous accounts, which are not really used for positive contributions, but rather case-by-case for politics & shaping public opinion. We could remove all these posts and users to make the Forum a better place.

I have absolutely no issue with anonimity when it´s used in a responsible, adult way and being limiting in certain rights. But sometimes (as experienced) it´s just a means of tactics to have multiple accounts, being able to say things without consequences, have multiple votes casted, try to shape the public opinion without exposing your real commonly known identity, etc.

1 Like

I think it is a work in progress. It would need much input from many across the board and CF included. I will apply my mind but I do feel CF have to stand up and be counted, without them been proactive with us all as one we howling at the moon.

2 Likes

1 Like

emphasized text[quote=“knysna, post:59, topic:20157”]
But allows @Andy_Hendrikx another Ambassador to use foul language in the same sentence with Emergo and IOHK. Your Meritocracy principles have been corrupted and like governments many are implicit in towing a line.
[/quote]

I don’t police :policewoman: every single comment in the forum, I prefer a laissez faire approach. I respond to flags, of you have an issue with someone’s post, flag it and I’ll take a look.

1 Like

No thank you, don’t believe in hiding behind a flag. Prefer for all to make their own judgement on what is shown.

1 Like

Perfect. Now I have you exactly where I wanted you. :wink:

This is from your post before I asked my question

I asked for, but you wasn’t able to give clear names and proofs.

So the clear question towards you now is: Do you agree that

is something very bad that should happen in this forum?

1 Like

Of course I know, I was meaning this thread:

https://forum.cardano.org/t/the-cardano-effect-podcast-transparency-statement/

“The Cardano Effect is sponsored by IOHK. We are not IOHK employees. We are open to other sponsors now and in the future.”

1 Like

@knysna

https://youtu.be/kPumPDFMphQ

2 Likes

Ha ha ha :joy::joy::joy::rofl::rofl: What a joke. :joy::joy::joy::rofl::rofl:

Hang on are you You threatening me.
@nathan_kaiser You better sort this spring chicken out very quickly flashing a Cardano Ambassadors profile and making threats.

2 Likes

Would you like to call your mommy as well. I’ll skip this one, any other moderators please take over. Since I am being personally targeted in this one.

1 Like

Can you please explain to the community why you posted a video of Sean acting in a production ?

1 Like

So and what’s the problem now?
IOHK is a company who sponsor quite a lot of stuff in order to research, develope and educate the crypto ecosystem.
I really wonder why you feel in the position to question this in a form, you absolutely don’t like when done in the same form towards you.

You are not a judge, you are not a customer and you are not elected by anyone to do what you try to do now for many weeks here. It creates a lot of negative mood and let people abandon this place. And that’s also why I believe the attempt to “formalize” this behaviour behind a group like “the Watchdogs” is a very bad idea.

2 Likes

Mate you just attacked the Watchdogs on the other thread posted by your retired agent.

https://forum.cardano.org/t/an-open-letter-from-several-former-guardians

Here you signed an incredible lie.

You are getting sloppy Markus.

1 Like

do you want to distract from something where you don’t have the arguments? :wink:

1 Like

:joy::joy::rofl::rofl::rofl: I don’t talk with filthy minded people that are proud of it. You even more childish than i expected.
However i have learnt to take weird people serious so i am going to take you serious. You need to go see a taxidermist mate. Shame on you.

2 Likes

Yes Zenman, read my post and explanation. Take your time, reflect and then ask the question would you put your trust in someone like that.

2 Likes

All I can say is I feel very differently than you do. By who’s standards do we judge people’s online behavior to determine their worthiness to be associated with the Cardano brand? Would a person with fundementalist Christian beliefs be appropriate for instance? My instincts tell me the road that you are proposing leads to a dark place. Your core concerns may have validity but your solution is wrong in my opinion. I would recommend that you spend more time thoroughly researching the issues and proposing a more nuanced solution that takes individual liberty into consideration.

3 Likes

Are we talking about the same thing? It looks to me like an acting class project or something similar.

I feel you have an idealistic view of things that may clash heavily with the way things really are.

3 Likes

I see, you’re a troll. Hiding behind a letter “k.” You just became irrelevant. You’re not someone to take seriously.

Take care :+1:

1 Like

Donnybaseball it’s not a video about cars or cookery books. Ask yourself if you would want your brand to be associated with that type of filth? Every community has core or fundamental foundation values, believe me not just Christian. The point from the beginning is that nobody did back ground checks and to tag the word Ambassador to individuals who are anonymous is courting trouble. As I said this could have been an easy fix and much of this could have been stopped if CF would have stepped up and did their work.

1 Like