I’m been trying to figure out a way to solve a large data problem and wondered whether Cardano blockchain might be a good fit?
- Capturing the data requires massive decentralisation.
- The complete dataset will need to be stored over many nodes
- To ensure the data integrity, the data should be validated by consensus - must be trustless.
- The data should be stored as immutable time series.
- The supplier(s) of the data should be rewarded by consumer(s) of the data.
Does this sound like a possible use case for a Cardano blockchain?
Are there any similar sounding projects which I could look at to get a feel for this?