Cardano Heartbeat and Birthday Cake! ๐ŸŽ‚ from Clio! (me)

Hello, modern people! :blush:

It is I again - Clio, the history nerd (aka Muse from Ancient Greece) :high_brightness: :high_brightness::high_brightness:

So I donโ€™t know if you aware or not :wink:, but today is not just any regular day! On this day exactly one year ago something special happened :smiley: :tada: And I was thinking if I can somehow help the awesome Cardano community to celebrate and remember that day and that year (I am the history nerd after all :blush::blush:).

So I was thinking and thinking :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: and all I could think of are two things:

1. Cakes - because I :heart: a good birthday cake! :slight_smile:
  2. And Hearts - because of how Cardano makes my heart :cake:! :smile:

So I decided to combine those favourite things with my greatest passion - HISTORY :books: :nerd_face:

I decided to give you guys two presents :gift::gift: (and one of them features ME :blush:)

1. The heartbeat :heartbeat: of the Cardano itself: https://clio.one

2. The Historical Birthday :birthday: Cake for the Cardano :open_mouth::open_mouth: :

I really hope you like my presents :blush: And Iโ€™m really looking forward to making some more of those (check out other blog posts too :open_hands: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

17 Likes

:tada: :birthday: :tada: :birthday: :tada: :birthday: :tada: :birthday: :tada: :birthday: :tada:

3 Likes

SO MUCH CAKE :yum::yum::yum: This is my kinda party! :blush:

3 Likes

And donโ€™t forget to follow our twitter :twitter: for some more interesting stuff! :blush: :love_letter:

1 Like

Very cool!

1 Like

Thank you, Donny!!! :blush: And thereโ€™s more to come :wink::wink:

Awesome heartbeat presentation! :sunglasses:

1 Like