Cardano Marketing Idea - Official Cardano Anthem

Someday we’ll have money.
Money isn’t easy comeby
By the time ADA comes by
We’ll be gone
We’ll sing our song
And we’ll be gone.

Very interesting idea. I know little to nothing about music but I do believe in the power of music and TV/movies to socially engineer people. And it would seem so does the CIA, Democratic Party, feminist and LGBTQ.

I came up in Hip Hop during its beginnings before gangsta rap. The Crips and Bloods from LA had long existed and so had the GD’s and VL’s from Chicago.

But West Coast gangsta rap, via the LA music industry sent the brand name of Crips and Bloods national and international (Belize and Netherlands). Hands down the greatest marketing tool ever for the Crips and Bloods of LA was music and music videos.

Likewise, music, gangsta rap, has been used as social engineering to bring a social and economic holocust to ethnic Black-America. Other factors were at play, too, such as targeting the family to be broken up with generational welfare dependence via single mothers wed to the government.

If Democrats and Republicans can use music for their machination, then why can’t right leaning libertarians and progessive anti-war liberals use music to promote an economic and financial paradigm shift?

More specifically using music to attract more young people into the Cardano sphere. Crypto won’t bring paradise on Earth but it has the potential to change some old moral paradigms in the realm of macro economics and the micro realm of how individuals and conmunities interact financially.

One potential it has morally is to reduce wars of conquest, siege warfare through economic sanctions, carried out by the US Governnent dominated SWIFT.

1 Like

I can see/hear :wink: whatever a tone for each dot in the star as a line goes from left to right
something like the microsoft diddy

ping for the small dot
pong for the medium
pang for the large

ping pingpongping pingpongpongping pongpangpong
can you see what I hear :wink:

I just sing this song but replace the chorus with ADA

Awesome :sunglasses: :joy: If you have a good voice you could truly sing it.

Cardano Karaoke contest? :slight_smile:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=P-K2ZK9S9oc

What do you think? Let me spin off to a new topic to see if it has interest.

You mean Cardaoke?

Too bad I can’t sing…

1 Like

Like this -

1 Like

One sound I like is the one you can hear just before a philharmonic starts a piece. Many instruments tuning, warming up. Always different, always the same. Then suddenly all at unison and chill in the spine. An organised quorum of nodes playing a partition. Logo of cardano.

1 Like

Oh come on , happy people singing Cardano anthem is not exactly priority. One should stick to RL Cardano implementation, funding after 2020 and future role of IOHK in Cardano “ecosystem”.