Cardano price prediction for 2020

A lot of you are out there who have better knowledge regarding this subject. Feel free to post a comment.

Q. Will Cardano hit $1 in 2020 ? :grin:
what are the chances ?

Also I have made a discord group for Cardano fans, feel free to join. Cheers

https://discord.gg/9Zvfxkm

2 Likes

what is the point of such price predictions?

To keep people motivated :muscle:

1 Like

Personally, I stay away from crypto assets price prediction simply because there are too many moving parts (legal and illegal). For starter, ADA price is very much tightly coupled to BTC. So predicting ADA price also involves predicting BTC along with a whole lot more.

2 Likes

I agree with your opinion. A friend of mine said that BTC price will not come down but only climb up and if thatā€™s the case then Cardano price will go up too I guess. I donā€™t know as I could be mistaken.:neutral_face:

for motivation i just read up on ouroboros, watch some youtube videos/presentations, read about ethereum 2.0 and alogrands solutions (wrap quotes around solutions for eth) and realise they are inferior

it really is amazing what is being done hereā€¦ and the price action makes it feel like i am the only one in the world to realise the potential

ironically, i actually start to dread about price increases because i know iā€™ll lack the mental strength to accumulate more at higher prices - too much of a cheap bastard

give me shelley and gogeun, with those two phases shipped then by mid 2020 and i think over performance by ADA in the market is likelyā€¦ unfortunately, the vaporware FUD wont be able to weigh us down any longerā€¦ but to reach the heights of $1 i think we are going to need the crypto market to move as a whole

i also think BTC dominance has peaked already and we are going to see good alts out perform as we get confirmation that the bear is behind us, which imo appears to be the case

that being said iā€™ll be just as happy if we under perform in this market, lets not ignore the work the devs have to do, itā€™s no easy task to convert this ground breaking science into a living breathing and robust protocol, itā€™s going to take time and an incredible amount of talent, just as well Charles has assembled such an amazing teamā€¦ hopefully we progress slowly and thank god for the chico cryptos of the world, their bitterness (or incompetence) i can only appreciate as a net positive - for purely selfish reasons

9 Likes

@franco ā€œand the price action makes it feel like i am the only one in the world to realise the potentialā€ā€¦lol. Believe me, you are not the only one. I just donā€™t have enough to buy more right now. But you are right that not a whole lot of people are aware of Cardano and its team potential.

3 Likes

I hope we break the $1 in 2020, but itā€™s more clear to me that we are going to see Cardano hitting huge prices in the long term, with time, more and more people will be aware of the potential of the project, so I canā€™t expect cheap prices like we see now last longer.

2 Likes

87% of ADA holders are losing. As Franco said it is better to look at development for motivation rather than meaningless price prediction

2 Likes

Iā€™m hoping between 10 cents and 1 dollar. I realize that is a wide range.

As others stated this depends on a lot of things beyond our control and has a lot to do with how Bitcoin does. I do think we will see Coinbase adoption in 2020 with staking options along with other larger custodial crypto players. Getting 7% to 10% return on staking rewards will be a nice incentive for people. Also based on what Charles hinted at I think there will be a lot of intriguing partnerships and whatnot. If Bitcoin is in the tank however none of that may matter much.

Long term very bullish though but almost impossible to predict short term. Be prepared to wait it out.

1 Like

Itā€™s no good, imagination,dreaming of possible prices like between 10cents and $1.Everything is a huge risk.For you,if you going to, hope,hope for a solid 8 cents,so at least you are even on paper,going forward.

I will hope for 8 cents and beyond! The efforts of a lot of good people will move this price up eventually. the longer the price stays low the more forcefully the price will go up when the public realizes the potential utility and economic value being created. It took Amazon 10 years to get back to its pre dot-com crash price in the 2000. I donā€™t think it will take 10 years but it could and it may never. My research and experiences
however tell me something amazing is going on so I remain optimistic.

Here is an interesting article I read today. Doesnā€™t mention Cardano but it applies:

Is there any like crypto accountants that are available to help with your crypto investment. I am rather illiterate with all this but l do have a lot of ADA but l too scared to move it from exchange to wallet incase l fk it up and the coins disappear?

1 Like

There are some good how to videos out there. Moving coins is scary at first. Try moving 10 Ada around to get the hang of it. Just make sure you get the correct address. I usually copy and paste it and make sure the first 5 and last 5 digits are the same. Iā€™m assuming you have not chosen a wallet yet? At this point Yoroi is probably your best bet.

Here are some videos:

To make your funds even more secure you should consider using a hardware wallet like a ledger. These usually look like a USB thumb drive. This adds an additional layer of security as you can not move funds unless itā€™s plugged into your computer or phone. Ledger has the model S and newer model X. The S should be fine for you.

Here are some videos on setting one of those up with Yoroi as itā€™s a slightly different process:

Keep asking questions if you get stuck. Lots of tech support available.

2 Likes

Geezus, thanks a lot Fred.Really great

1 Like

Thanks a lot Charlie

1 Like

In Cardano we trust.
Remember the time bitcoin was less than a dollars ? I am waiting for the day Cardano becomes the Major crypto currency in the market and surprise everyone. To the future !!!
If Cardano hits $50 someday. will invite my entire town for free beer and food just to celebrate the moment. And I hope that day is not far away as developers are working hard to make it happen.
We all gotta spread the words. As I always talk about future of Cardano with my friends and even managed to motivate 4 of my friends to buy Cardano. It is all of our interest to introduce Cardano to new people everyday, in that way we all win. My thanks to developers and all the people who are involved in this great project. Letā€™s keep up the good work.

3 Likes

How the Cardano was designed, in particular the t/s throughput in mind, the only key metrics that matters is adoption. Everything else is insignificant. And it will be adoption that influences the ADA price.

Certainly looks that way.All these wonderful developments,no influence. 12 cents by the end of 2020 would be a reflection of a great year.