CNTools and gLiveView error failed to load common env file

Then u have an issue, I think it is related with memory, what hw configuration has the server?

Also try

journalctl -e -f -u cnode

The server has 2vCPU, 4Gb RAM and 80Gb Storage. How can i check if the server is overloaded?
Here is the output of journalctl -e -f -u cnode:

I can tell u that the nodes are using more than 4g so I will recommend min 8g

For test u can try

Go to config file and set TraceMempool =false

Restart the node

Then check glive but be awere u will not see tx processed infos

been following along, same issues as Marc_V set TraceMempool = false, nada. I get the same error as gLive when I try and open cntools.sh too, not sure if that helps

But when u type sudo ststemctl status cnode what is the output for u? The node restarts itself?

Also when u type journalctl -e -f -u cnode are u seeing same killing message?

i havent gotten any node unintended node restarts

systemctl status cnode

And if u start the glive now, what is the message?

i also did the steps above, comment socket umcomment cnode_home so ive followed everything until this point with the same results

sudo systemctl status cnode

Type top , the cpu is 100%?

full disclosure I was trying to update my node since ive been gone for some time and before this update i was 1.25.1 trying to update and this happens

can you clarify “Type top” I get the same as above?

The command: top

yes CPU is 100% for cardano-node

Then man, the node not started, when u uptaded the nodes?

Try sudo systemctl status cnode

not sure what im looking for specifically, cnode active and loaded?

The uptime, so when did u finish to update the node? U updated from 1.25.1 to 1.27.0 right?

Then the nodes should resync the db and it will take more time (sometimes more than 1-2 hours)

as long the CPU is 100% it means it’s syncing

correct, on the step in your guide you said to open gLive, and i had these issues so i came here, maybe an hour ago? so it could be syncing rn and should leave it?

Yes, leave it more time and let me know the result