Connectivity problems with ledger and yoroi

Did you restore your Ledger device with your seedphrase from your old device when you setup the new device?

my ledger live is set to my nano ledger x I dont know if that could be the cause or if that is what you are referring to here

When you setup your old Ledger Nano S, you received a seedphrase for it.

This seedphrase has to be used with your new Ledger Nano X to restore all your keys from your Nano S.

Did you do that?

are you referring to the 24 word recovery phrase?

yes exactly

I have the 24 word recovery phrase for my nano s and different set of 24 word recovery set for my nano ledger x. I moved my funds from the s to an exchange and then set up the nano x to transfer it there

ah okay and now your funds are currently sitting on an exchange or did you already transfered it to your nano ledger x?

yes sir I did that. but I set up my yoroi wallet and had my ADA funds with the nano s if memory serves me correct. orginially I was able to hit the Yoroi tab on the upper right hand side of google chrome. I was able to hit the tab and see my balance of ADA and now I dont see anything. have I lost all my fund? :frowning:

hopefully you can help me. i’m very worried

I moved some ADA from Binance to my Yoroi/LedgerS successfully in July. Now when I try to send ADA from my Yoroi/LedgerS back to Binance, I get error message “Something unexpected happened. Please retry”. Tried 5 times in the last one week and still receiving the same error message. Can anyone advise?

Problem solved. Thanks.

Please can you help me ? I have the same probleme with “something… please retry” Thanks you so much

You might want to connect your hardware wallet via adalite.io and check if this works for you.

Ok i have test with that, i have this response

“Error loading wallet
DeviceStatusError: Wrong Ledger app”

I have test with Mozilla too and it’s same problem

I have all make update too

Did you close Ledger live before you try to connect your hw to adalite?

Also which version of Ledger Live do you use?

Yes, I tested this option with Adalite

Finally, I tested with another computer and it’s good, I sent my Ada in exchange

I saw that not all wallet extensions were working in my 1st computer, the ICONex extension was not working as well

Ledger Live 2.32.2

thanks a lot for your help !

1 Like