Trouble delegating and sending ada from Yoroi via Ledger Nano X

Hi, Wondering if someone can help. I can’t delegate or send my ADA with Ledger/Yoroi wallet. Ledger just says “waiting for commands” Eventually, I just cancel and I’ll get a message that says “something unexpected happened, please try again” I’m running OS Win10 64 if this helps. Cardano app is V2.3.2

1 Like

Try to change the browser, if still not working then u can delegate from adalite.io connect via webUSB

Thank you for responding. I’ve tried adalite.io and the same thing happened. I am using brave browser. I will try chrome. However, I am not sure how to set up on chrome with ledger. Do I use recover/restore wallet via hardware wallet feature?

Install chrome yoroi extension

• open Yoroi
  • add wallet (shelley era)
  • connect ledger

Thank You, I’ll give that a shot this evening.

I can’t thank you enough for your help! Finally got it delegated using https://adalite.io via chrome browser. However, I couldn’t get my Nano X to connect with the default, WebHID or WebUSB options. I used the U2F and it connected. You just have to drag the pop up window that says “touch your security key” to the side and proceed.

For all people who faced such problem, make sure, that you turned of ledger live app before using yoroi or adalite.

1 Like