Created Yoroi trezor wallet but it is not showing in Trezor suite

Chrome NO balance
Edge NO balance
Firefox NO balance

So no luck.

Hmmm, if u will go in trezor app u donā€™t have the option to deactivate the passphrase?

To restore the trezor wallet:
Open yoroi, add wallet (shelley era), connect trezor

What app. trezor.wallet, trezor suit, trezor.io

Done that been there no luck 0 balance
Wallet addres is not the same

Double check to be 100% sure your trezor firmware is the newest

Thats when it went sour.
I updated my Trezor t got an error.
After that I updated again.
Got my other crypto back but not my Cardano.

Firmware: 2.4.1

Transport: Bridge 2.0.27

Pin enabled: Yes

Passphrase enabled: No

Check in trezor suite if your current firmware is the latest.

Also, if you connect your trezor to adalite.io and it shows some transactions then you can be pretty sure you restored a wallet. If it is empty you either created a new wallet or used a passphrase.

Finally could it be that you have 2 trezor wallets created and that you just restored the old one not the new one?

Yes this is most recent

No transactions showing.and never used a passphrase.

How can I see that.

Ok you donā€™t see ada transactions and you never used a passphrase but you do see your other crypto right?

If yes then i can think of anything else except you might have created 2 wallets? Can you remember?

To be sure you do see your other crypto and can also send some somewhere without a passphrase?

I see crypto on my Trezor T in the trezor suite.

BTC, ETH and other but no ADA

I do not remember making two wallets.

I know the Trezor adres of the wallet I send the ADA too. I shows in Yoroi app but I can not reproduce it with my Trezor T

There used to be 2 wallets in the Yoroi app but not anymore. Just the standard ADA wallet with 0 balance with a transaction transferring the balance to another wallet.

Thenā€¦ it means u used another (wrong) seed words to restore the trezor

PS: to deactivate passphrase :

Impossible then I would have lost my other crypto and they are still there.

Then it must be the passphrase

this is correct.

Maybe this is the explanation. Maybe your ada never was on your Trezor wallet but on your non-trezo wallet? Since you say there were 2 wallets. If you ever had 2 wallets in yoroi then you must have created a non trezor wallet and you must have received the recovery phrase for that wallet. Maybe your ada is on that one? Rings a bell?

I transferred the ADA from the non Trezor wallet to the Trezor wallet. See my first post in this thread. The non-trezor wallet has 0 balance (Because I trensferred it to the Trezor wallet)and the Trezor wallet is not showing. It was showing before after I just created it. About 6 weeks ago. But not anymore. ANd I think it has something to do with the firmware upgrade on my Trezor T

Time to go to sleep. Another day tomorrow. Thanks for your help.

1 Like

Ok thinking of downgrading the firmware of my Trezor T. And see if that brings back my ADA.

I hope it works. :pray:
Maybe try contacting trezor support as well

1 Like

Already extended my post on their forum. Will keep everybody advised of my progress.

1 Like