Hello. I have created a Trezor wallet (Shelley) using the Yoroi extension in Brave, sent ADA to the wallet and delegated them. But I have two very serious problems that I need help with, and from searching around it seems many other users also have similar problems when using Yoroi and Trezor Model T.
1. I cannot restore my wallet in another browser or another service.
I created the wallet using a Trezor account with a passphrase. I did not create a standard Yoroi wallet and was not given a seed phrase. I am 100% sure of this and that I have used the correct passphrase every time I try to restore the wallet or interact with Yoroi. In the account it says “Shelley - Trezor wallet”.
- If I try restoring the wallet using Yoroi on another browser or computer, it creates an empty wallet.
- If I try restoring the wallet using Adalite it creates an empty wallet.
- I have tried with and without passphrase on both Yoroi and Adalite. I have also tried disabling the passphrase. But it still creates empty wallets.
The only way I can see my wallet with funds in it is in Yoroi on the specific Brave browser where I created it. I assume it is stored locally somehow.
I can see the account address on cardanoscan with all funds correct and delegated.
I have not tried removing the wallet from my current Yoroi extension as that seems risky and pointless. I want to move the funds away from Yoroi to a new wallet ASAP and currently this is the only way I can actually see my wallet.
2. I cannot perform any action in the account but get this error message on my Trezor: "Change address staking rights do not match the current account"
I have tried claiming rewards and sending ADA, and get the same error message. Three pages on the Trezor:
- Change address staking rights do not match the current account
- Staking key hash: [numbers and letters]
- Change amount [numbers] ADA
The change amount seems random but is generally above 2000 and not at all the amount I tried sending or claiming.
I have tried without passphrase also and get the same error message.
Summary: I have created a Trezor wallet in Yoroi and delegated funds. Now I cannot restore my wallet or perform any account action at all, so my funds are stuck! And I don’t think I am the only one with similar issues. I see several threads about restored wallets coming up empty and problems with Trezor specifically:
Here is the sending issue with the error message:
Here someone can’t restore their Trezor wallet on Adalite but gets an empty account:
Please help! Thank you.