チャールズ・ホスキンソン氏「D=0:)」完全分散化達成した日の配信動画の翻訳

いつもより最初の挨拶の表情や声のトーンが明るくて嬉しいですね :relaxed:

日本語訳↓

皆さん、こんにちは。
チャールズ・ホスキンソンが、暖かい日差しの降り注ぐコロラドから生放送をしています。

今日は3月31日、特別な日です。最高に素晴らしいです。シェリーの完全なウロボロス・プラオスの時代に入りました。ハイブリッドの時代でしたが、OBFT(ouroboros BFT)とプラオスの両方を運営していました。この壮大な出来事は、システムが徐々に分散化されていく手法が取られ、今では全ブロック生産の100%がコミュニティの皆さんが運営するステークプールで行われています。

ウロボロスの始まりは2015年と2016年でしたが、それは本当に長い研究課題でした。
ブロックチェーン、暗号通貨のための完璧なエンジンを決定しようとするもので、多くのことを考えました。仕事の証明を調べました。ピアコインで起こったことやNXTを調べて、市場に投入されたすべてのステークの証明を調べました。

このようなプロトコルを世に出す上で実際に最も難しいのは、適切な配布を行うこと、適切なランダムソース(直訳:無作為な出所)を得ること、適切なコミュニティを得ることですが、何千人もの技術者が現れてシステムを運営することを前提とするのは、非常に大きな仮定であり、5年前、6年前に、そこにたどり着けばシームレスで簡単だと考えて安心していた人はほとんどいなかったでしょう。

昨年7月以降(Shelley期)に起こったことは本当に驚くべきことであり、これは素晴らしい瞬間であり達成です。皆さん一人一人のために ステークプールの先駆者たち インセンティブ付きテストネットに参加した人たち、ビジネスを構築した人たち、大小のビジネスを宣伝した人たち、流通している全ADAの70数パーセントを委譲した人たち、現在では様々なプール運営者に委譲されていて、毎日ブロックが作られています。

1エポックは、120時間あり、何千何万のスロットで満たされています。そしてそれらのスロットはブロックと出会います。そしてそれらのブロックは今では100パーセント皆さんによって作られています。コミュニティにはバックアップもフェイルセーフ(常に安全が保たれる仕組み)もありません。

分散化への道を終えるためには多くの仕事があり、その中にはインフラ的なものや社会的なものもありますが、何と言ってもこれが大きな問題でした。ええと、これはつまり、もう訓練用の車輪がないということであり、もうフォールバック(縮退運転)がないということであり、ここでこれを見ているようなグループがないということであり、ネットワーク全体が完全にステークプールの運営者の手に委ねられているということであり、これらの運営者はこの6ヶ月間、BFTのノードと同等か、多くの場合それ以上の仕事ができることを示してきました。

この瞬間のために、皆さんは懸命に努力してきました。正式な仕様書を読み、ゲーム理論の論文を読み、ニックスの仕組みを学び、実際にプールを設定し、時には設定ミスをし、KESとはKey Evolving Signaturesのことを知らなければなりませんでした…いかがでしたか?

そして彼らは、これらすべてのことについて意見を持っています。彼らはテレグラムグループを作り、スラックチャンネルを作り、ディスコードを作り、メーリングリストを作り、何百回となく質問をしてきましたが、その度に彼らはその場に立ち上がってきました。
彼らは、CARDANOが存在する権利があることを示しただけでなく、CARDANOが周囲で最も分散化されたエコシステムである必要があることを示しました。

peer-to-peerは次の大きなマイルストーンです。私たちはすでにかなりの分散型ネットワークを持っていますが、最後にやらなければならないことがあります。それはpeer-to-peerのガバナンスをオンにすることです。私たちは次の四半期にそれができるようにリソースとシミュレーションとテストを拡大しました。その時点で、すべてのインフラは分散化されているので、管理者の役割はなく、もう誰も浮いていません。測定可能なあらゆる意味で、私たちはビットコインよりも優れています。しかし、ガバナンスについてはまだ疑問が残っていますし、これは社会的なダイナミクスの問題でもあります。

ガバナンスに関する議論に参加しているコミュニティメンバーは50人以下だったのが、定期的に投票に参加している2万人近くにまで成長しました。例えば、最大規模となっているFUND4には233件の提案があり、来るFUND5にはおそらくその2倍の提案があり、何百万ドルものお金がかかっています。

私たちと他の企業は、このオフチェーンシステムを、数年前にIBMリサーチとガードタイムがHorizons 2020プロジェクトで構築したオンチェーンアップデートシステムにリンクさせるために、たゆまぬ努力を続けています。

その結果、CIPプロセス(カルダノ改善提案)、ハードフォーク・コンビネーター、アップデートプロトコルは、最終的に公共の議論の対象となるでしょう。そしてその問題は、ビットコインの世界やイーサリアムの世界などのようなコア開発者の連合体を超えて、真に分散化された政府へと発展していきます。私の信念は、社会的な力学が進化していく中で、その政府が、暗号通貨の世界にやってくる大きな課題を乗り越えるために必要な知恵と先見性、そして集合的な知性を持つようになるだろうということです。

例えば、量子コンピュータが目覚め、実際に汎用コンピューティングを実行するようになると、暗号技術にとって脅威となり、結果として古典的な暗号通貨にとっても脅威となります。

しかし、そのようなアイデアを、DaedalusウォレットやYOROIウォレット、あるいはエコシステムの他のウォレットで実際に動作するプロトコルや現実に変えるためには、アイデア市場の集合的な知性と、疲れを知らないコミュニティが必要です。これは、今後数年間に起こる何十もの大きな決定のうちの1つであり、エコシステムとして私たちが立ち向かわなければなりません。

時間をかけてますます分散化が進み、より優れたプロトコルが繰り返し導入されるインフラの偉大な分散化に別れを告げる一方で、どの暗号通貨もまだ完全には達成していない統治の分散化という大きな課題に挨拶、向かっていきます。

そして、私たちは、来るべき奮闘で幸運を勝ち取り、奮闘後の果実と戦利品を楽しむための、最良の立場にあると信じています。

2015年2月にスタートしたときは、本当に何年も前のことで、小さなことでした。

これほどまでに素晴らしい進歩を遂げることができるとは、一瞬たりとも想像したことはありませんでした。

そして何よりも、これほどまでに多くの素晴らしい人々と出会う機会を得られるとは。

CARDANOは単なるコードではなく、ペーパーでもなく、心のない魂のないオートマチックプログラム、プロトコルでもありません。

CARDANOは多くの人々に支えられており、それは数十万人のアクティブな人々だけではなく、おそらく数百万人の人々が参加しています。

トルコ、イラン、ドバイ、サウジアラビア、イスラエル、ナイジェリア、ケニア、エチオピア、チリ、アルゼンチン、ブラジル、モンゴル、中国、日本、韓国、ロシア、ドイツ、フランス、イタリア、イギリス、ノルウェーなど、聞いている皆さん一人一人がカルダノのメンバーです。

私の祖先が故郷と呼んでいた国、私が訪れたことのある国、私がまだ行ったことのない国、私がいつも行きたいと思っている場所、私たちCARDANOコミュニティのメンバーは、アンタルティカの研究施設にもいますし、温暖で日差しが強い、ここコロラド州にも、私が最近新しく出会うファンもたくさんいます。ワイオミング州では、ワイオミング大学のメンバーが運営するステークプールによって、いくつかのブロックが作られています。

この傾向は今後も続きます。このプロトコルは家族のようなもので、皆さんもその家族の一員です。私や他の誰かのものであると同時に、皆さんのものでもあります。

そして今日、2021年3月31日は私たちのD-day(d=0、ブロック生成における完全な分散化を達成した記念すべき日)です。私は、私たちの最高の日々は確かに私たちの前にあると確信しています。

そして、私たちはこれまでと同じペースで成長を続け、この活動が最終的には世界の金融システムとなり、各国の富裕層と貧困層が協力して、公平な世界を作ることができるようになると確信しています。

私たちの中で最も貧しい人々が、最も優れた富裕層や権力者と同じサービスを受けることができる世界です。

Tシャツを売ったり、ステッカーを作ったり、支援の手紙を送ったりするような小さなことから、何百万人もの人々が今後使用するであろうDefiアプリケーションを構築するような複雑なことまで、様々な役割を担っていることでしょう。そして私たちがした事は、その最初のドミノを押すことだけでした。

私の会社のキャッチフレーズは「Cascading Disruption」です。

それは難しいことではありません。誰かが導火線に火をつけ、それを長く続ければ、ダイナマイトにたどり着きます。これは、私たちが1つのコミュニティとして一緒に行ったことです。私はまだ若いですが、人生の中で最高の年月をここでの仕事に費やしたいと思っています。そして、私のパートナーとして、また友人として、皆さんが私と一緒に何を作っていくのか楽しみです。

次の機会まで、今日の日を楽しんでください。
そして、次の大きな出来事はアロンゾになるでしょう。

ーーー

英語原文↓

Hi everyone is this charles Hoskinson broadcasting live from warm sunny colorado, always warm always sunny sometimes colorado.

Today is march 31st, it is a special day, it’s a special epic, we have now entered the full ouroboros praos era of shelley we were in the hybrid era we were running both OBFT and we were running praos and epic by epic you guys saw the system get gradually more decentralized and now 100 of all block production is done by stake pools run by you the community it’s an amazing accomplishment it’s an amazing feat.

The beginnings of war bors were in 2015 and sixteen and uh and it was really a long arc research agenda, that was trying to determine the perfect engine for a cryptocurrency for a blockchain uh and a lot of thought went into it we looked at proof of work we looked at all the proof of stakes that had been brought to market from what happened with peercoin and we looked at NXT uh there were certainly a huge amount of open questions, and the ouroboros agenda while it took several years, one of the hardest parts in practice of getting these protocols out there is getting the right distribution is getting the right source of randomness is getting the right community and assuming that thousands of technical operators will just show up and run the system uh that’s an enormous assumption and very few people would feel super comfortable five years ago six years ago thinking that you could get there and it would be seamless and easy and what’s happened since july of last year has been absolutely astounding and this is a great moment and achievement for each and every one of you the stake pool pioneers those who participated in the incentivized test net the people who built businesses advertise those businesses small and large the people who delegated over 70 plus percent of all of the ADA in circulation is delegated at the moment to different pool operators and every day blocks are made there’s 120 hours in an epic and it’s filled with thousands and thousands and thousands of slots and those slots meet blocks and those blocks are now made one hundred percent by you the community no backup no fail-safe or uh any of these things now there’s a lot of work to do to finish the road to decentralization and some of that is infrastructural and some of that is social but by all means this was the big one, uh this means there’s no training wheels anymore there’s no fallback anymore there’s no like group of people that are here watching this is the whole network is in completely in the hands of the stake pool operators, And those operators have shown over the last six months that they can do as good or in many cases a better job than the BFT nodes, And that’s incredibly encouraging people had to work hard for this moment they had to read formal specifications they had to read game theoretic papers they had to learn how knicks works they had to actually configure pools and sometimes misconfigure they had to know what KES is key evolving signatures how about that.

And have an opinion about all these things they form telegram groups they form slack channels they form discords they formed mailing lists they uh came to us hundreds of times asking questions and each and every time they rose to the occasion, and they demonstrated that CARDANO not only has a right to exist but they demonstrated that CARDANO needs to be the most decentralized ecosystem around you even formed advocacy groups to fight for your view of what decentralization ought to be, so this is a day of celebration and it’s a day of reflection it’s a day as we look to the future to take account of the things that now must happen.

peer-to-peer is the next major milestone we already have a pretty distributed network but there are some last things that we have to do we have to turn on that peer-to-peer governor, and we have scaled up resources and simulations and testing to make sure that we can do that in the next quarter and at that point all infrastructure is decentralized, so there really is no custodial role there really is no one floating around anymore we’re better than BITCOIN in every measurable sense, but there’s still a lingering question about governance and this is a question about social dynamics so it’s apt at the same day that D equals zero is the day that we had the Catalyst five town hall.

We’ve grown from less than 50 community members participating in discussions about governance to almost 20,000 participating on a regular basis voting on a regular basis FUND 4 for example our largest fund yet has 233 proposals the coming FUND 5 will probably have twice as many and millions of dollars at stake.

This is more than just a treasury this is building an expert class this is building a mechanism for discussion and debate and we obsidian and other firms are working tirelessly to link this off-chain system to the on-chain update system that we built with IBM research and guard time through the Horizons 2020 project years ago, the end result will be that the CIP process the hard fork combinator and the update protocols will end up becoming a matter of public debate, and a matter that goes beyond a federation of core developers like it is in the BITCOIN world in the Ethereum world and other things to a truly decentralized government and my belief is that the social dynamics are evolving in a way that that’s government will have the wisdom foresight and collective intelligence necessary to navigate the great challenges that coming to the cryptocurrency space.

For example as Quantum computers wake up and they begin actually running general purpose computing they will become a threat to cryptography, and as a consequence they are a threat to classical cryptocurrencies.

We have some ideas as a company and as academics about how to combat that threat, but it requires the collective intelligence of a marketplace of ideas and a tireless community to transform those ideas into protocols and reality that actually run in your Daedalus wallet or your roy wallet or the other wallets in the ecosystem, And that’s one of dozens of major decisions that are coming in the next few years that we as an ecosystem must rise to the occasion to combat so as we say goodbye to the great decentralization of infrastructure which over time will continue to get more and more decentralized and better and better protocols iteratively will be brought in we say hello to the great challenge of the decentralization of governance which no cryptocurrency has yet fully achieved.

And i believe we are best positioned to combat and best position to win good fortune in the wars to come and enjoying the fruits and spoils of the wars behind us.

Thank you all for being part of this movement, it was a small thing, it really was years ago when we started in february of 2015.

I never for a moment imagined.

We could make so much amazing progress, and most importantly that i’d have the opportunity to meet so many amazing people.

CARDANO is more than code it’s more than papers it’s more than heartless soulless automatons and programs and protocols.

CARDANO is people and not just a few hundreds of thousands of active people perhaps millions hard to quantify at this point because there’s so many languages so many cultures so many countries represented.

Each and every one of you listening is a member of this from those in turkey and Iran and Dubai and Saudi Arabia and Israel to those in Nigeria to those in Kenya to those in Ethiopia to those in Chile and Argentina and Brazil to those in Mongolia and China and Japan and South Korea and Russia, Germany, France, Italy, the UK, Norway, countries that my ancestors called home countries i’ve visited countries i haven’t visited places i’ve always wanted to go we even have CARDANO community members in antarctica at the research stations there and right here in colorado warm and sunny there’s a lot of fans i run into these days, and up in rough and rugged Wyoming the blocks that are being made some of them are by a stake pool operated by members of the university of Wyoming the first academic institution in the world to run a stake pool for any cryptocurrency.

And that trend is going to continue and this protocol has become a family and you’re all part of that family it’s as much yours as it is mine or anyone else’s now, because in a sense we have achieved true decentralization the dream won’t die and all the elements are here for us to live, quite a long time and for us to rise to the challenges that come.

And today march 31st 2021 our D day i firmly believe that our best days are indeed ahead of us.

And i firmly believe that we will continue growing at the pace we’ve grown before and this movement will eventually become the financial operating system of the world and that will enable countries individuals the rich and the poor to work together to actually create a world where it’s fair a world where we get to do things in a transparent accountable way as opposed to an opaque corrupt way.

A world where the least amongst us have access to the same services as the best the wealthiest the most powerful.

You’re all contributing to this in your own way it could be as little as selling a t-shirt, creating a sticker, sending a letter of support to as complex as building the Defi applications millions of people will use in the years to come and every single thing in between.

All we had to do was just push that first domino.

tagline of my company is cascading disruption.

It’s not really a hard concept, somebody has to light the fuse and if you follow it long enough you get to the dynamite, and that’s what we did together as one community and today is a day we can all take reflection to that, we can wake up tomorrow, with our hearts in the right place our minds thinking hard and roll up our sleeves and continue the work, there are many years to come and mentioned i’m a pretty young guy the best years of my life i’m going to spend working here doing these things, and i cannot wait to see what you build with me as my partner and my friend.

Until next time thank you so much enjoy this day and the next major thing is going to be Alonzo, Cheers.

ーーー

記事作成者

内野 雄太(「FUN」「FUN1」ステークプール運営)

(Cardanoアンバサダー、役割:モデレーター(管理者)
現在の活動場所:Facebookカルダノ日本コミュニティ)

運営ステーキングプール「FUN」「FUN1」について

Cardanofun『FUN』 (楽しいという意味のファン)プール名の由来ですが、FANは熱狂的な意味合いも含まれることから、 Cardanoの支持者 でありながら、 Cardanoを楽しく盛り上げたい! という意味合いも込めて『 FUN 』に致しました!

https://staking.cardanofun.com/2020/01/18/cardano『fun』staking-pool-の詳細と、ご挨拶/

今後も、cardanoの事業をより盛り上げていけるよう努めて参りますので、ステーキング(Cardanoブロックチェーンに貢献しながら、安全にADA資産を増やす)に、ご参加の際は、ぜひ上記2つのプールへのご委任もご検討を頂けましたら幸いです。

主な活動場所:Facebook Cardano 日本語コミュニティ

facebook.com

Facebook Groups

カルダノ日本コミュニティ CARDANO JAPAN COMMUNITY has 1,943 members. カルダノコミュニティのみなさま FBグループがグローバル化して日本人の肩身が狭い、大切な情報が見つけられないといった話をよく耳にしていました。…

「FUN」「FUN1」 ステーキングサポートLINEオープンチャット

「Cardanofun『FUN,FUN1』staking support(内野 雄太 )」

LINE OPENCHAT

Cardanofun『FUN,FUN1』staking support(内野 雄太 )

『「FUN」,「FUN1」(ステーキングプールティッカー名)』の2つのステーキングプールを運営しており、応援下さってる方々のサポート窓口として作成させて頂きました:blush:ステーキング方法、ウォレットの使い方、ADA購入方法など、ホルダー様目線でのサポートでしたら、おおよそ対応可能です。:warning:パスワード、復元フレーズなどの個人情報の共有は厳禁。また操作に関して資産の喪失等の責任は負えません:warning:

公式情報などをご確認頂きました上で、何か分からない事、サポートが必要な事がございましたら、最大限フォローさせて頂きます!

私へのご質問やサポートのご依頼に関しましては、上記、facebook cardano日本語コミュニティからや、Twitter:https://twitter.com/Cardanofun

テレグラムアカウント

Telegram

内野 雄太[FUN,FUN1]

You can contact @yuta07iLoveYou right away.

もございますので、いずれかの方法で、お気軽にご連絡下さい!