Daedalus is crashing windows

I am running windows 10 pro. After installing the latest version of Daedalus, Version: 4.7.0 it crashes windows shortly after I run it during the chain verification. sometimes it won’t even blue screen it just reboots my machine.

I have run system scans, virus checks, dism and sfc all show my windows in clean.

It is the only program that crashes windows, everything else works perfectly.

It’s annoying because I just built this machine it’s only a few months old and Daedalus was working great until I installed 4.7.0.

My system:
Version: 10.0.19044 Build 19044
Processor: 12th Gen Intel(R) Core™ i9-12900K, 3187 Mhz, 16 Core(s), 24 Logical Processor(s)
RAM: 32.0 GB DDR5
Graphics: 3070ti

Any Ideas?

Hi there, I. received message from IOHK regarding an issue I had with Daedalus taking ages to load then crashing, I was advised to try this new download using less memory Daedalus Flight 4.8.0-FC1 This new Daedalus download works straight away, 10 mins wallet is up and running after the initial installation my download was for iMac, but they also have windows. Its a huge improvement on my machine.

Cheers Dave

This worked, not sure what was in 4.7.0 causing the crash but installing the 4.8.0-FC1 got me past it.

Thanks for the help.