Daedalus not starting

1. How did you launch it today before sending the logs for the second time?

2. Can you please describe in details all the steps that you took to reinstall the wallet?

Through the desktop shortcut.

Did full uninstall first using uninstall.exe in daedalus. Deleted all traces of daedalus and cardano, including registry. Restarted computer. Downloaded daedalus from official website. Ran installer as administrator, ran daedalus.exe shortcut as administrator. Nothing happens after that

All 3 processes are running background. Only cardano.node is using network data though. Daedalus using CPU for the first 20 seconds and than drops to 0

Hi there, I am having an issue opening the Daedalus wallet on my Mac book air. I click on the icon but nothing happens. It worked once and I sent ADA to it. I have the recovery seed. This seems to be an issue for other people too. Any advice? Thanks.

You really should start a new topic, this one is already quite long, and it can be difficult for people who want to help to remember who said what. Meanwhile, the first thing to try in that situation is to restart the computer, if you haven’t already.

Thanks RobJF I have tried restarting it with no success. I’ll take your advice and start a new topic.

1 Like