Hi. So I just created my pool yesterday using Coincashew’s guide (mnemonic method):
As you might see, I’m getting warnings about pledge pool not met hence no rewards.
I’m not really sure what am I missing here.
- Pool is supposed to start with 500 ADA on wallet. I have 505. I am assuming this is my pledge. Is this correct?
- Apart from that 505 ADA on pool’s wallet, do I have to actually have another 500 somewhere else? if so, where? Do I have to delegate the pool’s wallet balance on the pool itself? I’m so confused
- Some friends already delegated a higher amount than the one on pledge, do they need to do something else?
- What’s the deal with the “balance” under rewards section on adapools? Why I can’t see this on Yoroi’s balance? I did a transaction where I sent some ADA to the pool’s wallet. I noticed my wallet balance did not update, but I do see the transactions if I execute:
cardano-cli query utxo
–address $(cat payment.addr)
TxHash TxIx Amount
94c02bb800e40ced72ed495cb876289f7611cb2fa2ba169bc3915820d659ec2b 0 24000000 lovelace + TxOutDatumHashNone
dc96bf06101fe6c4bdcc9fc9ec22b335aee8149aceb12ca93aac657f51db661a 0 2620774 lovelace + TxOutDatumHashNone
- Do I have to wait for something until the end of current epoch?
I know I’m close, but I think I need a last push. Any help would be appreciated.