Showing missing pledge on adapools.org

As recommended here: How to set up a POOL in a few minutes - and register using CNTOOLS

I am using cntool.sh script. I’ve 2 wallets on my BP node. The first one say, Wallet-A was newly created (now with 600ADA) and another one, say Wallet-B was imported with mnemonic words (with about 526ADA).
During the pool registration process (# Select main owner/pledge wallet), I’ve chosen the second wallet Wallet-B. But on AdapoolOrg it is showing a missing pledge. Where might I have missed something?

And what is the use of Wallet-A, is it automatically delegated to my pool?
Thanks for your support.

hi,

during the registration u used wallet B (imported wallet) and you paid 500 ADA (pool registration cost which you will receive back when u will retire the pool) so now the wallet has only 25 ADA as balance… thats why you have the error pledge not met

what you have to do to fix the issue:

• register both wallet address as pledge, or
  • send all funds from wallet A to wallet B (cntools - funds - send)

if wallet A is registered and delegated to tibet pool (cntools - wallet - show ) then u can deregister it (wallet - deregister) and send all funds to wallet B (imported) and you can delete wallet A which is the cli wallet if I understand well.

Then the pool will use for pledge and rewards wallet B which is the wallet imported via mnemonic words… and also you can delete it as long you have the seed words

if you have doubts/questions let me know

Cheers,

I’ll try with your second suggestion:

but here you mean Wallet-A, right?

Thanks, I’ll let you know of the progress.

wait
correction: if wallet A is registered and delegated to tibet pool (cntools - wallet - show ) then u can deregister it (wallet - deregister) and send all funds to wallet B (imported) and you can delete wallet A which is the cli wallet if I understand well.

to simplify - u have CLI wallet-A and imported wallet-B right?
And u used wallet-B to register the pool and also u set wallet-B as rewards

then wallet-A is just a simple CLI wallet… and you will need to move all funds from it to wallet-B (imported) because wallet-A will be not used you can delete it (from now on you will use wallet-B (imported) as pool wallet/pledge)

Cheers,

1 Like

Hi, I am able to send all my ADAs from Wallet A to Wallet B, which is my pledge wallet. Do I have to do something else?

Now from (cntools > wallet > list), I am seeing both wallets, Wallet B with some 623ADAs and Wallet A with 0ADA. But both the wallets, including Wallet A are marked as REGISTERED. Since I don’t have any ADA in Wallet A, I can not deregister it. Does it matter by leaving it as so?

wait, u send from wallet A (cli wallet) to wallet-B (imported wallet) right?

Then the empty wallet should be wallet A (cli wallet) is that correct?

Sorry, you are right. I’ve corrected it in previous comment

you are seeing 0 Balance in cntools for wallet-B because the cntools imported only the first/oldest address from wallet (not imported all wallet) which has 0 ADA as u can see…

to show the funds on cntools for wallet B you must go to your wallet (yoroi or daedalus) and send the funds to your wallet address from cntools, which should be:
addr1q8har3nkzff6hj0chvavajpsn6xgphcc8lc8lm62ngmua86ua7thy6ur2t3ctytsxylqra0t0eghs8s4q4xyexc0j6ws4w8dap (but it is not a must)

the error pledge not met dissapeared

now, for wallet-A (cli wallet) go to wallet - deregister, then check again (after 5 minutes), wallet - list/show and it should show you 0 and the address should be:
addr1qyy5gspajsj89pr5sk69d4lr9fscs5j3tk44w3fk23gyz4zph782dxd0ltpr6kkv05fh4zj03km8uxf4lfwafpklz69sm5ppr9

if this is true then you can delete the wallet-A (cli wallet)

now you will have on your server only the wallet-B (imported one) which is used for pledge/rewards…

also you can delete it from server because you have the seed words, and every time when you will want to perform transactions you will need to import it via mnemonics.

Cheers,

Thanks, that is it. I did not think of deleting it. I thought I needed to de-register it first.

But adapool.org still says missing pledge. Do I need to just wait for some time or re-register the pool?

for adapools.org you must wait more time to update… on pool.pm or pooltool.io is fine now

Cheers,

1 Like