Eentry point

Hi All,

Just read details about ADA, and now a big fan of it, I want to purchase ADA currently it is on the rise, are we going to see any short dips so i can make an Entry.

Please advice

Thanks.emphasized text

I don’t think so, the next update goes live in 4 days and 8 hours. Could be wrong though, it is very hard to time these things. Best bet is to spread your buys. My personal opinion is that it will go up more after the update, then maybe a small pullback, but I don’t think we will be seeing anything under. 0.69

Disclaimer: By no means should you take this opinion as investing advice, investing in anything has risks involved. I am holding ada and buying more.

Best of luck @cryptojeddah

2 Likes

Thanks man I really appreciate your feedback :slight_smile: my plan is to buy HODL and check after a year :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If your plan is to hold long term, any time is good to buy. As other have said, we are close to a roadmap update (the last time this was the case, at the beginning of december, price spiked 4x in the week leading up to it and the retreated only by 10%: this of course does not mean that it will certainly happen again). Past returns are no guarantee of future earnings.

1 Like