EmurgoHK to open their own ADA based crypto exchange in partnership with IronFX

@abcxyz you wouldn’t happen to be associated with the IronX project directly would you?

No I’m not associated. I just think you should inform yourself better before posting statements that are not nearly correct. You are miscrediting a project with no need.
Use Google. Read the files.

That’s what this forum is for, the statement is copied and pasted from Reddit, the reason for posting it here is to verify it and get fresh perspective on it. Not discrediting the project, simple sharing my opinion.

And why do you, does this forum flag posts as spam (and hides them), when they contain the links with the most direct informations possible?!

I would like EmurgoHK to post their complete reasons why they got involved in this joint venture.

Not sure, I did not flag it so I can’t really tell you why.

I would like that too, their seem to be many factions. EmurgoHK is different than Emurgo Japan different than Cardano foundation different the IOHK, and one hand doesn’t always know what the other is doing. They’re all separate entities and I don’t think theirs much coordination between them, with the exception of IOHK and Emurgo Japan

It was the forum backend which did that. You’re good to go now :+1:t2:

What did I do wrong? I’m a Cardano Fan and ADA hodler. I just gave my opinion. Is this a reason to send me away?

I just started to post here. Are all community moderators that rude to new comers?

@abcxyz the issue is fixed now, you’ve done nothing wrong, nothing personal. It’s great to have you in the forum!

I got an email from them today asking for a phone call:

Dear,

I am excited to inform you that we have received your request to buy coins for the IRX Public Sale.

Let’s have a call to better understand your needs and see how we could potentially progress this.

Please provide your phone number or advise the best method of contact.

Cause Im a baller. Didnt even know myself. I got it like that huh? Lol

Lol, :joy: now I don’t feel special. Received the same email, word for word :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Maybe it’s best to play it out, like this guy; https://youtu.be/_QdPW8JrYzQ

1 Like

I think this is a little worrying. Emurgo Japan does not know what EmurgoHK does? I always thought that Emurgo is one company behind Cardano. And EmurgoHK says “Emurgo is the venture builder for the Cardano blockchain protocol. And now we’re in Hong Kong.“
(https://emurgohk.io)
And https://forum.cardano.org/u/vantuz-subhuman seemed he didn’t even know of the project at the beginning of this thread.
Could anyone clarify me about the structure and diversity of “Emurgo”?

1 Like

No, it’s a technical part of the forum itself that flagged your post. It was not because of any human interaction.

Not exactly sure how the company is structured, they clearly have more than one branch. Would be nice to get a little more detail on this.

2 Likes

I knew about the project. My initial comments were only targeted toward the original title of this post which stated “IOHK and Emurgo to open their own ADA based crypto exchange”. Which is clearly not true and has absolutely nothing to do with reality.

5 Likes

So can you tell us why Emurgo’s (Japan an HK) pronunciation about this project is that poor?
Nearly nothing on every social media channel I checked.

Since the USA and other places are not allowed in on the ico, I suspect its not the priority. Such as Binance, etc. When they were ICO, I believe the English presence was initially lower. Priorities and risk. When theyvare ready for you to know, it wont be a choice.
@abcxyz