Ensuring Shelley Rewards are Delegated Using Yoroi

I have been delegating my ADA since the beginning of the Shelley era. I am looking at my wallet using Yoroi and I see my original balance, called “Total ADA” and the Rewards I have earned so far, called “Total Rewards.”

I expected that the Rewards earned would be added to the original balance, so that the “Total Delegated” would continuously increase. However, Yoroi makes it seem as though the Rewards earned have not been delegated.

And when I look in “My Wallets” I only see my original balance. The Rewards I have earned are not showing up in “My Wallet.”

I want to ensure that the Rewards I have earned are delegated back to the same stake pool as the initial balance. Isn’t this supposed to happen automatically? Does Yoroi have a misleading user-interface or is there something else I need to do?

FYI, I sent this question to Emurgo support and they directed me to the “Claim/Transfer” tab. I attempted to follow those instructions but quickly became very confused. I sent a whole list of follow up questions about the process back to Emurgo support, but I suspect I may get a faster response from the community. If this is a misuse of the Forum space, please feel free to let me know.

Thanks, everyone!

Hey @AllisonFromm

I think your rewards are automaticly delegated as you can check here :

Total ADA + Total Rewards = Total Delegated

Cheers
Fabian

Thanks! I’m really embarrassed to admit it was complete user-error on my part!! Translating between using a dot versus a comma as a separator caused me to make a really stupid math error. I appreciate the quick feedback.

You have nothing to be sorry for.

Glad we figured out the mistake :wink:

Have a nice day!
Fabian

2 Likes