Found my ADA in the wallet that I had transferred from to Shelley Testnet in the wallet I transferred it from

So, I have been trying to retrieve my ADA from the Shelley Test net that I had staked for rewards and it has been showing zero balance. This has the 15 seed phrase. Since I don’t have my address copied, I decided to retrieve the wallet that it was in before the transfer. This has the 12 seed phrase. I wanted to track the blockchain and see where the tokens went. I uploaded Daedulus and viola, my ADA were in the wallet I transferred from to stake on the Shelley Testnet. Thank Jesus!! At the time I was making this transfer, I decided to keep that 12 seed passphrase since this is Crypto. I had actually contemplated discarding it. Transferred the ADA to my leger ASAP. So now I have more questions than answers. How could this have happened? What of my rewards that I was supposed to get? I am pretty sure it was staked because I have the Yoroi testnet 15 seed phrase. I have the Yoroi Testnet showing the balance. I had actually tried putting the 12 seed phrase on regular Yoroi wallet but for some reason, it wouldn’t work. So how do I go about trying to get those rewards? Also is there a place to see delegates to stake to?

Hello;

How could this have happened?
You can check on daedalus - transactions history on main dashboard

What of my rewards that I was supposed to get? I am pretty sure it was staked because I have the Yoroi testnet 15 seed phrase. I have the Yoroi Testnet showing the balance. I had actually tried putting the 12 seed phrase on regular Yoroi wallet but for some reason, it wouldn’t work. So how do I go about trying to get those rewards?

For ITN withdraw u need:

• restore ur byron wallet
  • send 1 ADA to the wallet (for transaction fees)
  • withdraw rewards
  • create a new shelley wallet
  • move ur ADA from byron to shelley wallet

Also is there a place to see delegates to stake to?

Cheers,

1 Like

I am trying understand delegation to see who to delegate to. What does “available pledge” mean?

The amount of ada staked by the pool owner…? All pool will give u almost the same rewards on long-term (around 5%)

Cheers,