Galaxy of Arts (GOA) is a new NFT marketplace on the Cardano blockchain.
Using the Proof of Stake (PoS) concept which is more environmentally friendly in comparison to the other blockchains and the gas fee is very nominal.
Considering other platforms the main benefit for our GOA user will be the gas fees. As you are using the other marketplaces you must be aware of the fees which are changing frequently and need to be paid for transactions.
Besides all this there are lots of small features like design and user experience which will make our platform stand out in comparison to others.
Some feature highlights of GOA NFT Marketplace
- User can secure their account with 2 factor authentication
- User can add, edit and delete (burn) the NFTs
- Make offers on other creators collected/owned NFTs if creators have published them for auctioning or selling.
- User can create a collection from their profile or make a NFT from their created collection
- Keep tracks on offers made or received by them
- From the feed section users can post (Picture, videos, text, gifs) in their profile so other users can view them. This is different to minting NFTs
- Users will see the “Follow” option in other users’ profiles, so they can follow them and see their feeds.
- Users can create many wallets (not from the same chain).
- Users can visit other social media accounts of the creator if the creator has added them in their profile.
- Users can bid on items they like when connecting their wallet.
- Users can buy NFTs either by offering a price or by clicking the buy now button.
Selling crypto art can come with huge hidden fees, leading some people to lose hundreds of dollars. High gas fees have become an issue for artists as well as Art collectors.
Considering other platforms the main benefit for our GOA user will be the minimal gas fees & scalability.
NFTs promise new opportunities in the world of art and collectibles, but as long as the gas fees remain high, that opportunity can’t be realized.
Benefits of developing a NFT Platform on Cardano
- Cardano is an updated version of Ethereum.
- Cardano is using PoS networking so it’s transaction speed is very high.
- With its internal cryptocurrency, it facilitates peer-to-peer transactions
- It provides good sustainability to the NFT platforms.
- CARDANO’s most crucial benefit is that it has numerous layer structures.
- The execution of the concession layer and computational layer delivers higher protection, and faster marketing.
For creating NFTs on Cardano you need to create an account on the https://www.galaxyof.art website.
Setup your wallet: Once you’ve set up your wallet of choice, connect it to Galaxy of Arts by clicking the connect wallet menu.
Create your collection: Click Create and set up your collection. Add social links, a description, profile & banner images.
Add your NFTs: Upload your work (image, video, audio, or 3D art), add a title and description, and customize your NFTs with content.
List them for sale: Choose between auctions, fixed-price listings, and declining-price listings. You choose how you want to sell your NFTs, and we help you sell them!
The cost of getting your Ethereum based NFT minted can be quite high - due to the crazy high network and minting fees. With Cardano these fees are reduced and means the cost of minting your own NFT is reduced.
The other major reason why Cardano will be the future of NFTs is because you can attach the artwork to an NFT via metadata. meaning that when you buy a Cardano NFT you will actually own the artwork with it forever being stored on the blockchain.
Besides, Cardano utilizes a Babel fee mechanism - which is pretty cool!
Thank you for being a part of our community.
To learn more about our Marketplace, you can visit: https://www.galaxyof.art.
You can also join our community and get regular updates on our marketplace.