gLiveView: Was Synching and then error Standard_in 1: Syntax error

Both my producer and my Relay were synching and then around epoch 200 gLiveView stopped. I’m getting the same error on both BP and RELAY.

This is a FRESH NEW build of 1.27.0. I have NOT been able to get 1.27.0 working.

Both Screenshots are of BP:
Occasionally, the screen updates and I see this message:

Most of the time the gLiveView looks like this

BP and RELAY
journalctl -e -f -u cnode.service
BP LOG – || – RELAY LOG
May 22 17:18:22 localhost cnode[219923]: Listening on http://127.0.0.1:12798
May 22 17:21:48 localhost cnode[219923]: cardano-node: symbol lookup error: cardano-node: undefined symbol: crypto_vrf_publickeybytes
May 22 17:21:54 localhost cnode[222798]: WARN: A prior running Cardano node was not cleanly shutdown, socket file still exists. Cleaning up.
May 22 17:21:55 localhost cnode[222885]: Listening on http://127.0.0.1:12798

Cardano Version

Looks like you didn’t do a clean shutdown when upgrading to 1.27? You may have another instance running in the background. try killall -s cardano-node or do a full system reboot.

This was / is a fresh install. A brand new clean server with nothing on it.

BP

RELAY

killall

Okay - looks like it is terminating itself. Look at the start up logs. I’m not entirely sure but this could be causing it:
May 22 17:21:48 localhost cnode[219923]: cardano-node: symbol lookup error: cardano-node: undefined symbol: crypto_vrf_publickeybytes

What guide are you following ? CNTools?

I’m using Alex’s guide that he posted in this forum. :smiley: :smiley:

Best Guide Ever

1 Like

Type : top command and see what your cnode is called and replace killall -s cardano-node with your node Process name.

Also try running the following command : journalctl --unit=cardano-node --follow

This may help to provide additional details. there is clearly a symbol look up error from your screenshot. I’ll defer to @Alexd1985 as he can probably quickly identify the problem.

1 Like

I think there is an issue with the files
let me upload mines and I will give u the link

1 Like

Alex, sounds good. Thanks.

journalctl --unit=cnode.service --follow

what is your hw specs? no. of cpus and ram

Both BP and RELAY have the same HW specs.

HW Specs

I added a 10GB Swap file

cnode.sh

System Info

this should be plenty.
try htop command and see if cardano-node is running and using ±100% of a processor. that would indicate it is trying to sync/start.
Did you start syncing ftom an empty db?

update: there is something wrong with your vrf files. Do you run with correct command line parameters? Relay should not call any vrf file.

byron-genesis.json
config.json
genesis.json

try to download these files in files folder and restart the node

1 Like

Yes, started from an empty db. Both CPUs are 100% They both started off and 200% and are now down to 100%.

DASHBOARD

HTOP

Hey Alex. Got it . will do. follow up shortly…

That actually looks healthy. Give it couple hours to finish its thing.

1 Like

Not sure about VRF Files. First I’ve heard of those files. Still very new to this setup.

Okay, replaced those files but I get an error.

My File on LEFT… Your File on RIGHT

try to restart the server

“MaxConcurrencyDeadline”: 2 for producee

“MaxConcurrencyDeadline”: 4 for relays