Got some simple questions about staking?

So im thinking to stake all of my coins let’s say roughly 45.000 coin through nano s and yoroi
-.Well firstly i have no idea which pool to choose i mean the most profitable and how much coin will i gain from month to month.
-But my main question is when i stake my coins i heard that the first 25 day you will begin to get your reward can you take only your profits(rewards) montly or am i have to wait a whole year to withdraw if so is there a disadvantage to take montly.
-And if you decide to quit from staking(pool)before the cycle end, what happens ?

Hi Nejans!

Here is a good summary about delegation process and the selection of pool - based on what parameters:

2 Likes

Hello,
Congrats for ur decision!

-.Well firstly i have no idea which pool to choose i mean the most profitable and how much coin will i gain from month to month.

There is no most profitable pools… all pools will provide the same 5-6% return on long term (1year)

But my main question is when i stake my coins i heard that the first 25 day you will begin to get your reward can you take only your profits(rewards) montly or am i have to wait a whole year to withdraw if so is there a disadvantage to take montly.

First time when u register the address u will need to wait 3 epochs since the snapshoot ocurred for the first reward (the rewards are delayed with 2 epochs). Then u will receive rewards each epoch (5days)

Ur funds are not blocked… u can spend anytime ur ada from the wallet

-And if you decide to quit from staking(pool)before the cycle end, what happens ?
[/quote]

Nothing, u will still receive the rewards for next 2 epochs and after that no rewards

Happy delegation!

3 Likes