Greetings from CF’s new Community Manager

Greetings from Shanghai! I am pleased to join the Cardano Foundation and to work on growing the Chinese-speaking community. In this post, I will tell you a little bit about myself.

I became interested in crypto and blockchain around two years ago after my best friend introduced me to Bitcoin. I found myself falling in love with the tech and could not help but get involved.

At the very beginning, I was a terrible cryptocurrency trader who always bought high and sold low. Then I decided to take it seriously, so I began to study the basic ideas of blockchain and crypto projects. Later, I joined the NXT community and became an ambassador.

Besides work, I enjoy baking, photography, video games, and beers. My favorite sports team is the Golden State Warriors. My favorite quote is, “Everyday, I try to learn something new.”

I would also like to introduce you to Kimi and Pipi who are now part of the team too! :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Welcome to the forum @ryanhe, glad to see you posting here.

1 Like

Welcome @ryanhe

if you need a partner for some video games, pm me :smiley:

great to see you here!

1 Like

Welcome @ryanhe!

1 Like

Hey Ryan!

Welcome to the Cardano community team! Hope to work with you

-The Cryptoviser

1 Like

Welcome to the forum!
Best wishes in your new position!

1 Like

Hello @ryanhe welcome to the forum and very nice to see you are part of the growing Cardano Team!
Cheers,
Rick