Have you ever used ADA to buy/sell something?

Honestly, i’ve never used ADA to buy any. just buy it from exchange, hold it, & nothing to do.

how about you?

You never really own ADA, you merely look after it for the next generation.*

*Modified Patek Philippe slogan.

3 Likes

:grinning: very good

I’ve only ever seen two opportunities to use crypto… bitcoin accepted in an independent Audi/VW garage in Bishop Stortford and ADA accepted in a hotel, which was posted on the forum. It’s a good question :+1:

1 Like

Political podcasters and YTbers tend to get excluded from regular payment channels, which leads to a lot of them taking donations in BTC or some other coin. Have only seen 1 take ADA so far. Typically BTC or ETH.

1 Like

I forgot about it. I’ve used ADA as a birthday gift. So i’m asking the address, and sent it. It will be a good thing if we have ADA as a gift card :smile:

1 Like

Yoroi mobile will be coming i think. Ready for adoption :smirk:

1 Like

Yoroi is live, it’s a browser wallet. There is also a mobile wallet called infinito. And a command line wallet called cardano-cli (which I would not recommend unless you are developer)

1 Like

Yes, yoroi also in developing for ios & android, i’m read it when look for careers on emurgo. :smile:

1 Like

Send me some and I’ll send you some wisdom.

Bought some baklava while in Turkey with some Ada, simply best I have ever had.

IMG_1203

IMG_1202

4 Likes

Send me an address @Landix sometimes I think I could use some extra wisdom.

1 Like

I personally am not a hodler, I use my crypto like I use fiat, I find a place to spend it, i love spending ada, for myself I think that it is worthless sitting around in an account cause tbh I think it is highly possible that I could die tomorrow in a car accident and i cannot take my crypto with me, I will continue to buy ada and also continue to find ways to spend it.
If you have any good suggestions on where ada could be spent let me know, I will surely take a look, ada is my favorite currency right now.

4 Likes

What do you need done? I’ll render services for ADA :smiley:

1 Like

I like ADA_Fan’s response, although it’s been so long since I’ve read the whitepaper, I’ve forgotten ADA’s use-case. It seems like an academic research project for the time being. (I like academic research.)

1 Like

Yes! I explained its strategy and business case to the gentleman who was building me a computer. He downloaded daedalus wallet and accepted payment in ADA instead of dollars.

4 Likes

That is awesome!

Yes ADA gift card and induction pack with guidelines on wallet set up.