Help with missing ADA funds

if u have the seed words for restore, yes u can do that (but only if u are 100% sure that the recovery phrase is correct - that’s why I said if u can to try on another device first);
download the latest version and try to install again the app

or it’s just an exchange app?

Cheers,

1 Like

Ohhhhh got it. I have the seed words. But if I delete the app it just comes right back the way it was. It doesn’t ask for the seed words.

if u uninstall it? but if you are searching for the wallet address (the address where the money were sent) on cardanoscan.io do you see the balance?

I have never done that. I’ll do that now.

I just did and it’s there. I’m not sure what I’m looking for. Sorry. I’m a newb. But I seriously appreciate you helping me.

1 Like

Nothing, check if the ada are on balance, if yes then perhaps the restore of wallet will help

Cheers,

What’s the procedure for restoring the wallet. I have the words and passwords etc

TBH I don’t know how to manage that app, can u check on play store if u have the latest version?

Cheers,

I’m in I phone and ya it’s the latest version. I’ll try to Google the process.

ok. I will install the app, I need to change my IP, because it is allowed only from USA

I will let you know

1 Like

I can’t install… the app is not available on my area

Oh bummer. Still no response from voyager.

Hey Alex! I know you’re helping a lot of people on the Voyager issue. They just tweeted that they are aware and are fixing the issue for thousands of people and will being making sure all of the ADA is in their accounts soon. Thanks again for helping everyone! :raised_hands:t2::raised_hands:t2::raised_hands:t2:

1 Like

I told u… as long u sent the ada to the right wallet address u will receive them back…

Happy for u guys

1 Like

Hi guys I have the same problem I transferred ADA from Crypto.com to Voyager but I didn’t received yet.
I received email from crypto.com saying that Status:Completed but nothing found in voyager
The address is correct there’s nothing wrong. I created ticket on voyager to get some help but No replies or answer…
I feel bad about this . If someone get back his ADA can you telling me when he received and what he did to solve this problem.
Thank you

1 Like

I opened a ticket with Voyager and reached out to them on every social media platform I could think of. It took about 3 weeks but eventually they responded they refreshed something on there end and I got my ADA.
Did you check the Cardano block chain to make sure the transaction went through? Also are you sure the deposit address is correct? If so you should eventually get it

2 Likes

Thank you for your help🙏 , how can I check the cardano block chain is there link to see the transfer status
Thanks again :raised_hands:

https://explorer.cardano.org/en

1 Like

Hello!! I am have the same issue as all of you. I transferred ADA from coinbase to voyager. Coinbase says transaction is complete and voyager shows no trace of the transaction. When i go to the blockchain and put in the address i used it shows as completed and for the correct amount. I have triple checked my addresses so i know i did it correctly and i had sent myself my other cryptos to voyager without issues the next minute. Only my ADA is not going through and of course that was the largest transaction :grimacing:. Please tell me where did you reach out to them and how? Im not sure how to get my ada but the transaction is showing as completed when searching the blockchain. I tried deleting the app and installing again and logging in and still nothing. It’s a lot of money im scared they just will never answer me. I have seen many others like me with no response after searching about my issue.

The same to me I had over one month and I the ADA didn’t show up in my Voyager wallet … also there is no customer service to talking with them!! Also I created 2 tickets but I never received reply… I am very sad about that . Is there anyone knows any real address for this company .