Timo here, I’m the operator of the Hexadecimal pool.
- software developer since 2007, both freelance and in the corporate environment
- keen interest in security, having spent a lot of time on CTF challenges. I’ve become very familiar with concepts like Buffer overflow, NOP Sled, ROP, ASLR, NX, Global Offset Table, String format attacks
- proven track record on the ITN - 12.75% ROS (calculated using the compound interest formula, same as pooltool.io). All those sleepless nights fiddling with the call stack and trying to fit ROP Gagets really helped me properly debug and manage the Jormungandr node
- ADA hodler since Nov 2017
About the Pool:
- 109K ADA pledge
- 340 epoch tax, 4.2% pool margin. See Cardano Stakepool cost/fees Demystified and Stake pool performance vs margin
- VPS hosted in Germany
- 1 producer and 2 relays. 4 CPUs, 16 GB RAM, epoch transition runs smooth on all nodes
- backups for fast recovery
- nodes properly configured with security in mind
Why delegate to the Hexadecimal pool?
Because it’s run by an experienced operator with a proven track record that will maximise your rewards.