Introducing Pool STR8 - Straight ahead and upwards

Hello to all of the Cardano community,

My “Cardano Straight ADA Stakepool” aims to secure the Cardano network by running a competitive 24/7 pool on decentralized infrastructure maintained by IT professionals. The low fees ensure longevity and sustainability of the pool, there is no other purpose, thus the name of our pool. This pool intention is to provide reliable Cardano infrastructure / protocol service with high desirability for you as a delegator.

Operator: Slacker (in Telegram @Slacker1)
Website
Telegram group

Name : Straightpool
Ticker : STR8
Pool ID: 3a192bc7285d7ddfd77c0b854b4008bbf4c5fe53d1ad42770f6ffdf9b3d4c7d6

Tax fee : 0 ADA
Tax (%) : 4.0%
Tax cap: 0 ADA

I am located in Germany as is my pool on hardware which has currently double the spec IOHK has defined as minimal spec to ensure smooth operation.

As I am an IT professional with many years of experience running private servers, running a Cardano stakepool is a lot of fun to me. I do strongly believe in the values and vision of Cardano and want to do my part to help the ecosysystem grow by running the STR8 pool.

I do monitor my pool tighly with multiple scripts like failover to select the healthiest node of two, or to watch out for signs of any node being stuck too long or throwing a bad error.

With the ITN network finally stabilizing we created 2 blocks in the last epoch 45 successfully with an ROI of 643.9% as reported by pooltool, I of course send my poolstats to.

Let me know on any of the available channels if you have any questions on my pool.

I highly appreciate anyone already delegating to me or planning to do so. I will do my best to get you the rewards you deserve for being an early adopter of Cardano!

Straight ahead and upwards!

4 Likes

Hey Slacker,

first of all, welcome and congratulations to your first forum post.
I’m very pleased that you are introducing your pool here. I wish you good luck and hope that some delegators will choose your pool.

Happy Stacking :partying_face:

1 Like

Thank you for the warm welcome!

STR8 pool is on a roll and made a new milestone today with our 10th lifetime block!

Epoch 70 is another 100% performance epoch after a successful epoch 69 with a total of 5 assigned, produced and successfully propagated blocks!

Big shoutout to all supporters and delegators of STR8, best in class return on staking rewards incoming!

Straight up and ahead!

1 Like

STR8 has today breached 10M staked ADA, thanks to all new delegators coming in!
Now is a great time to start delegating to STR8 as we now finally passed the critical stake mass to pretty much guarantee to win slots and thus blocks on every epoch beginning epoch 75.

Join STR8 today!

Straight up and ahead!

1 Like

The last 6 epochs STR8 has had stake in, we had 100% block production and propagation performance! Of course, excluding competitive slots which are random and we have no control over.

As a delegator please do check how your pool performs. There are millions of ADA delegated to broken pools. Choose STR8!

STR8 pool achieved a new major milestone today! After yet another perfect epoch with 100% performance of 3/3 blocks we have now 25 blocks produced in our pool lifetime!
A big shoutout to all delegators!

From now on STR8 pool sends assigned slots at the begining of each epoch to http://pooltool.io. We have 5 assigned slots in epoch 83!

We just did our 50th block on the ITNv1!

A big shoutout to all delegators collecting well deserved rewards from STR8 pool!