How do I retire a stake pool and get funds back?

Hello

I have followed this guide; Guide: How to build a Cardano Stake Pool - CoinCashew to retire my stake pool & it appears I have done so successfully according to adapools.org.

I’m now confused as to how / where my initial stake pledge & key deposit is and how to get it back.

Is anyone able to help me out or give me a link to a tutorial on how to do this?

Thanks

here the link to my pool on adapools /pool/d7a12d751d829078dfe2bf8a1a705b1b0ed1faca216462f6c6ad3598

(sorry limited to 2 links as a new user cant post entire link)

Hmm, Perhaps I simply have to wait until another epoch has passed?

Hi!
You should be able to withdraw your pledge whenever you want, same as when the pool is runnning. I think the deposit has a delay of the remainder of the epoch + one. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks Freja,

Think I got it, for anyone else who comes across this who has is trying to do the same I essentially sent funds from my stake address (stake.addr if following the coin cashew guide) to my wallet address (payment.addr) after the epoch has passed once I retired my pool.

More detail here Guide: How to build a Cardano Stake Pool - CoinCashew

I then created a simple transaction here and sent all my funds to an address in my Daedalus wallet remembering to remove “–tx-out (cat payment.addr)+{txOut}” to prevent any error. (i’m guessing the cardano cli dont want to process a zero value transaction)

Edit, although in hindsight I think I should have sent my funds from the stake address straight to my Daedalus wallet address, I suspect I now have to wait another another epoch until I can start earning rewards elsewhere. Although as evident I really have no clue what I’m talking about! :crazy_face: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :crazy_face: