How is your new Wallet working after the March update?

My new wallets are working perfectly fine on Macs and my friends’ Windows 10 Daedalus wallets are working fine as well. I have done send/receive tests that vary from 8 to 24 seconds. Every thing flawless so far.

Did any one have their previous issues fixed by installing a new wallet?
Has any one used the new bug report tool? Does it work?

1 Like

I had no issues with the wallet on win 10 both before and after the update. Although I believe some people have genuine issues, I have a feeling some trolls just try to post general wallet issues on various channels to try and put cardano in a bad shape.

2 Likes

To be honest and I do not intend to shill ADA; Daedalus is the best and most flawless wallet I have used to date.
Before and after the update.

I was a little fearful at first about updating and how I should do it (download from website or if there‘s a button in the wallet). I was glad when I saw there was a button to auto-update it and it went perfectly within 2 minutes.

Greetings.

3 Likes

Yes, I also expected the update to be at least several hours. It took less than a minute instead.

1 Like

Perfect before and after the update…Wndows 10

1 Like

100% perfect, never had any issues.

1 Like

Works great! (Mac OS)

1 Like

No problems here.

1 Like

I had no problem and it took less than 2 minutes, I was leery I usually like to wait on updates until the bugs are worked out of the system, seemed to work flawlessly. I have read people losing their Ada during the update, maybe that is just fud, maybe it is legit, I don’t know but the update worked fine for me.

1 Like

I am glad that my wallet has increased safety. On Wi-Fi connection, when connection is lost, it is solved by View → Reload (Mac OS)

1 Like

Perfect no problems works fine

1 Like

I am back to Connecting to network after upgrade. Log is not generating at all. One log file by the name: cli-parse-error.log says:
Invalid option `–updater-windows-runner’

Usage: cardano-launcher.exe [–version] [-c|–config PATH]
Another log file build-certificates says: Oll Korrect and few other things. Please help how to proceed?

Did you try to restart your computer? Or do you have the same error every time you launch Daedalus?

On a site note, Daedalus is working smoothly and flawlessly on Mac. Great improvements in this update, thanks to the team!

1 Like

Yes i tried everything like reinstalling + wiping off all wallet folders but still no luck. This is the latest log i am getting from PUB sub folder inside Log folder:

[2018-03-11 15:41:35:0473] [debug] Connection Lost. Reconnecting…
[2018-03-11 15:41:35:0846] [debug] AdaApi::syncProgress called
[2018-03-11 15:41:36:0454] [debug] AdaApi::syncProgress called
[2018-03-11 15:41:36:0851] [error] AdaApi::syncProgress error: {
“stack”: “Error: connect ECONNREFUSED 127.0.0.1:8090\n at Object.exports._errnoException (util.js:1050:11)\n at exports._exceptionWithHostPort (util.js:1073:20)\n at TCPConnectWrap.afterConnect [as oncomplete] (net.js:1097:14)”,
“message”: “connect ECONNREFUSED 127.0.0.1:8090”,
“code”: “ECONNREFUSED”,
“errno”: “ECONNREFUSED”,
“syscall”: “connect”,
“address”: “127.0.0.1”,
“port”: 8090
}
[2018-03-11 15:41:36:0859] [debug] Connection Lost. Reconnecting…

Did you try disabling your firewall or antivirus?
Most likely something in your set-up is preventing the connection from happening.

Nonetheless you should try submitting your log via the new system if you can get to it, or send what you’ve pasted above via email to the support following this link https://daedaluswallet.io/faq/ (Scroll down and “Click here for Email Support”)

Yes Sir i did that, nothing is stopping my connection. This issue has come only after upgrading to new version. Moreover i have tried downgrading to older version also but no luck.

Yes i have submitted the log file to wallet.

1 Like

Seamless… had 10% blocks to update which was pretty quick and I transferred a small amount in which arrived straight away. It’s looking good

Did you terminate the cardano-node.exe in task explorer after uninstall? There are some rare cases where it keeps running thus preventing a new cardano-node process to start.