How is your new Wallet working after the March update?

Had a few network issues for a last 2 days mid day yesterday I changed dns and shutoff my computer seems to have resolved. Don’t think it was the DNS I believe it was something to do with the network.

Had low problems with the wallet, needed to synchronise to internet time once …
since the new installation it doesn´t show all transactions but correct summary … anyone else with this problem?

After reintallation its not stuck at - Syncing blocks 100.00%. And Not moving ahead at all for the past 1 hour. Latest log says:
“_spLocalCD”: {
“getChainDifficulty”: {
“getBlockCount”: 729322
}
},
“_spNetworkCD”: {
“getChainDifficulty”: {
“getBlockCount”: 729323
}
},
“_spPeers”: 0
}
[2018-03-11 23:30:55:0394] [debug] Local difficulty changed: 729322
[2018-03-11 23:30:55:0394] [debug] Network difficulty: 729323
[2018-03-11 23:30:55:0395] [debug] Local difficulty: 729322
[2018-03-11 23:30:55:0395] [debug] Relative local difficulty: 18
[2018-03-11 23:30:55:0395] [debug] Relative network difficulty: 19
[2018-03-11 23:30:55:0395] [debug] Network difficulty changed: 729323

Anyone has any idea please help?

1 Like

Yes, several people have mentioned it, max five transactions showing but total correct.

1 Like

Today all day gone in debugging :frowning: still stuck at - Syncing blocks 100.00%. Not know where to go from here.

1 Like

@Shishir
I just had that same problem last night when I was connected to a crummy hotel wifi with very low bandwidth and intermittent connection. After 5 minutes of Syncing Blocks 100.00% my Daedalus window changed to the Submit Trouble Report window or something like that where it allowed my to enter my email address and send logs. If you are on the latest Daedalus it should let you do that. My web browser worked but Daedalus would not connect (different port number) so although I had an internet connection, it was not a completely good connection.

What I would try if I were you (maybe you already tried this) is get a better or different connection to the internet and try again.

Thanks @rickymac, I am sure this problem has nothing to do with network bandwidth. Whole DB-1.0 got synced in 6 hours but for last two hours it is stuck at 100%. Seems like something else is going on under the hood.

Any way i am planning to keep my wallet running whole night and wait for any support reply meanwhile…

1 Like

everything worked perfect so far for me

1 Like

I had issues before but zero issues with the update.

1 Like

@rickymac Maybe editing your initial comment and add a poll would give interesting numbers? I am very curious.
There is a poll option in the settings button.

2 Likes

@CosmosX Thank you Pierre that was a great idea, I created the poll as a separate thread.

1 Like

Flawless Windows 10 install; the team is now hitting their stride.

Like shit. since last night i can’t access my wallet. I tried everything that i found on the internet and i still getting that “Network connection lost - reconnecting” bullshit

I’m not having any real issues with the wallet. The bug itself in the corner was freaking brilliant - no language barrier or extra coding requirements there. The only thing is that it took me about 6 min to sync blocks this afternoon. My only request is that this process gets eased within the next year or so.

My reasoning for that is because people are not going to download an or anything that requires 6 min just to open. Imagine a person at an ATM that didn’t have enough on their card and had to transfer just a little more over. They would have to wait 5-6 min to sync, then transfer funds to their card in order to withdraw the funds. Seems like people would get too mad and just say the hell with it and withdraw it from their normal bank.

A lite wallet is being developed.

1 Like

Updated with no problem.

Tried rebooting the computer?

Im Having the same issue, never had this before i updated…im stuck at “connecting to network”

Sorry to hear that, I can only suggest you work through the suggestions in the FAQ.

I’m running Daedalus on a Mac and would have to use the rm open.lock fix from time to time (Thanks for that fix Ricky). After I downloaded the new version, I’ve been trying to break it by opening and closing the wallet several times in a row, rebooting my computer while its running, and leaving it running while switching internet connections. It’s been running like a champ. No syncing issues and no connection to network issues.

1 Like