How is your new Wallet working after the March update?

I’m glad you haven’t had reason to regret your bravery!

2 Likes

It was working. But now i try to run it and it wont start. I double click on daedalus.bat and nothing is happening.

That file is redundant in the new version. You need to run cardano-launcher.exe.

Folks I am still stuck at stuck at 100% for past 3 days now. Have tried almost every thing under the sun. Any other idea, please suggest

@Shishir have you tried connecting to the internet using a different connection like I mentioned before? The port number you need could be blocked by your ISP.

If you can, connect from some one elses wifi, and try switching to ethernet, etc… network issues cause problems and I am not just referring to speed alone.

Good luck!

@rickymac i tried with VPN and 4G it is stuck at 100% still.

When you restart or reconnect does it start at a lower figure then rise to 100%, or is it fixed on 100% all the time?

If i give gap of some time then it starts with 99.7% or may be 96% and it catches up with 100% and gets stuck there after.

I had my reservations after reading the wallet threads on the community posts. I have had the wallet now for a month and deposited and withdrew without any problems. Made me a believer I’m full in!

OK I’m sorry I don’t know what to suggest for that scenario, apart from what’s in the FAQ.

new wallet is much better.

I am waiting for the Linux version. I had to con some one to let me use a windows laptop for a few months.

Daedalus now opens for me, but not before i get this error pop up first… any help would be appreciated…