How to safe my Cardanos

Yes, u can use chrome for example… but why u need another extension… don’t u have the create/add new wallet option on brave?

Cheers,

Ok, thank you I had to go backspace … found it. Really appreciate your help @Alexd1985

1 Like

Don’t forget to bkp the seed words for the shelley wallet… and first time try to move a small amount… if everything is fine, u can move all funds

Cheers,

I created the current Yoroi (Byron) wallet on the Nano X and no seed words were required. I assume when I create a new Shelley Yoroi wallet on Nano that it will be the same, but I will see. After I send the ADA over to the new wallet, I will go through the process of delegation. So would I be able to join your pool?

Aaa if u have a ledger is perfect… u don’t need a seed words;
Just go to add shelley walet - connect ledger

If u wish yes, u can delegate to my pool; u can find it on yoroi

All the best!

1 Like

Done!!! the balance is in the new Shelley era wallet. Thank you so much! Will delegate now.

2 Likes

Is there anything else I have to do after I’m in the CHRTY pool?

Nope, now u can relax and enjoy the rewards :slight_smile:

Be aware that first time when u delegate u will need to wait N+3 epochs (15 days) since the snapshot (the snapshot will be perform tonight)

In other words if u delegated im epoch 252 u will receive ur first rewards in epoch 256… and then u will receive rewards epochly (each epoch)

Thank you for chosing me!

1 Like

Hi @Alexd1985,

Is normal Daedalus/Yoroi wallet is quite safe? Or it’s better to pair the Daedalus/Yoroi wallet with Ledger/Trezor?

Really appreciate if you could share what is the pro & cons of each option. Thank you.

Daedalus and Yoroi are safe as long u will keep the seed words and spending pasword safe… I used Daedalus and now Yoroi (on my mobile) and I never had issues (since 2017)

Of course using a HW wallet will offer u a better protection because will require a manuall action to confirm the transactions (from HW wallet)…

1 Like

:+1:t2: I like to support mission projects. I guess I can bring up that delegation cycle on the Cardano website…

1 Like

I also like to be connected to the team leader in case I have questions… all is good!

If u have telegram u can join to my telegram group

If not jusk ask here and u will receive the answer

can you post the link…