How ya'll hanging in there?

Great time to stockpile, get more for staking.

Right down to the wire. Even through the fire!

Two comments:

• about conspiracies – they persist because those pushing them won’t do the slightest thing to verify them. Think there’s something going on at Coment Ping Pong? Report it to authorities. Think the earth is flat? It’s been known since 300 AD that the earth is not flat. There are 100’s of ways to determine that the earth is round. Go do 5 or 10 of those tests and report back. The point is: don’t fuel the narrative but instead dig in on your own and collect actual facts or do what a normal citizen should do and report it if it’s a crime. It’s that simple.

• About ADA – I think crypto trades on news and events. The exchanges are CLEARLY points where the industry is attacked. You have a large pool of coin and a single attack surface. It makes for a natural attack point. Blockchain has been remarkably secure but everything around it has not been secure so we see fairly regular hacks on the exchanges. And these hacks drive news cycles where people holding coin becomes concerned. This discussion is prevalent here with talk of wallets and off-exchange storage and what not.

Related to news and events, we have governments taking action all the time. This drives news and it’s real. If an exchange is being shutdown or regulated, that’s a threat to crypto. It’s part of the maturing of the industry at this point.

And lastly, on the news front – crypto is a confidence game. Buyers of crypto climb the ‘wall of worry’ as they buy and hold. CH’s worrying comments in a recent video do nothing to help this confidence but instead send people to the exits. Problems with the wallet are another example and they show a team that does not understand how to test software before release or how to handle problems once in the field. These are facts. You may not agree with them but they do drive actions of people and that turns them into facts that matter in the price of ADA now and going forward.

Either the narrative changes or all weak hands get flushed out. It’s one or the other. Without a change in narrative, expect continued price weakness.

Lastly, there’s much here about the strengths of ADA and Cardano. I agree with those assessments. Cardano has some wonderful attributes.

What’s missing are the weaknesses. The extremely long development road map. The deals that 2nd gen coins are making now while Cardano remains in the development pipe for another 6 months. Those things matter.

CH is a great mind. He may end up being more of a chief science officer than a CEO. I huge talent but a guy that also probably does not have a poker face.

Sincerely,

CryptoCruncher

I got me more ADA today, almost 7K coins…in Daedalus wallet already…my gambling (aka investing) funds are not depleted yet, but almost there…:sweat_smile:

1 Like
  1. The roadmap is not very long for a product of such ambition. This is more valid considering the iterative way it is being released. 2. I’ve never had a problem with my wallet, It’s been brilliant. 3. What 2nd gen coin deal’s? Please be specific, maybe ill picks some up.

On the poker face I certainly can’t disagree. But if it gets us cheaper ada, which I dont actually think given the market can be seen to be relevant, so be it.

Yea, I don’t get this either. It’s really not that hard and the issues they seem to be having are not crypto related. They just added logging, just now, that tells you everything. They haven’t done this before and it shows. Hire some old school contractors for 6 months, not the crypto developer crowd, people who write and role out software day in day out.

Not true, logging has always been in there, what was recently added was a convenient way to send logs to support.

I couldn’t have said it any better JamPhish. You are dead on! :+1:

1 Like

What use are logs that don’t get sent to some server? I mean seriously.

Not being funny but I’ve written windows clients that use internet connectivity, have daemon processes running, even execute linux functionality in the background on windows, deployed to 1000s of corporate machines… and yes, send their logs to a server if the user clicks on a button.

Maybe I’m harsh, but I suspect the people they have are young and from a crypto background, but when you’re talking billion dollar budgets and market caps - just hire a couple of contractors for 6 months, nail it, and move on.

I’m digressing the thread. Sry.

So was $0.12 the bottom?

Or are we dead cat bouncing?

I’m hoping for one more quick dip to that level, didn’t act on it as I should have :laughing:

Then, onwards and upwards

1 Like

G20 is going to decide that I think, it seems the market reacted to some simple news that came out of it, and now we will have to wait and see what the conclusion of the meetings bring.

I will be ok if I never see .12 again, but if we do see it once more than we are surely going lower than that and I might take up working as many hours a day that I am able to get some cheap ADA

1 Like

For the first time I actually got lucky, when I saw ADA hit 13 cents I got almost 7K coins, now at 19 cents I feel like a winner…LOL… (I am ignoring for now the losses, to make myself feel really good)…

2 Likes

Now all you need P is for Cardano to step into Ethereum’s position, I did not pick up that many but I got me some…

1 Like

GOOD JOB!!!

1 Like

According to David Levine Cardano can never step into Ethereum’s position…he says Ethereum has been recognized by the US government as currency…LMAO…don’t believe me?..look at this:

Thanks! :wink:

Wow! What BS. Cardano has SOOO Much going for it!!!

• A main market in Japan! Japan is crypto King right now!

• A Team which is 1st class and developing tech that is cutting edge!

• Working on Quantum Resistance

• Will have an incredible multicurrency wallet for IOS soon!

• Smart Contracts!

• Priority and focus on Scalability!

Hey do not leave us out, as holders we will have a vote in the framework of the Cardano Economy, let’s not forget how important this will be for future generations.

2 Likes

Don’t sell! I bought in higher too! Not as high, .43 was low for the time I got in. But! I have learned some mew rules.

Dollar Cost Averaging!!!

I cannot predict the ups and downs perfectly, in order to always have the best position . . . But! I can always buy when we dip!!! The lower we dip, the more I buy. The less we dip, the less I buy. If we go up n up - I hold

2 Likes