I accidentally sent Cardano to my OMI wallet

Hi all,

I accidentally sent all my ADA coins on Binance to my OMI wallet on Bitmax. The transaction is completed as the Binance says. However, both my ethereum and my OMI wallets are empty… Do you think is there any ways to get my ADA back to my Binance account? I feel so desperate…

Here is the transaction link: Binance Transaction Hash (Txhash) Details | BscScan

1 Like

Hey @merteodosic

You probably have to contact Binance or Bitmax because BSC is not supported by Cardano.

Please read : How to safely withdraw your ada from exchanges

Cheers
Fabian

2 Likes

Thanks for the reply. I already wrote to the both websites, waiting for answer. Do you think my Cardanos will lost forever or I can find a way to take it back?

Thank you.

1 Like

Did you choose BEP20(BSC) when you transferred your ADA from Binance to Bitmax, instead of choosing Cardano network (pay 1 ADA)? It depends on the response from Binance & Bitmax now. Hope that your ADA could returned back :+1:

1 Like

I wish you all the best for the recovery! Would be nice if you can keep us updated for future reference.

1 Like

I guess so… It was my first time sending a coin via networks and I failed. I sent Cardanos via BEP20 network to my omi deposit adress on bitmax. ON omi deposit adress page, GO20 network was selected. It’s so confusing to me. Could you understand where my cardanos are?
The transaction summary

1 Like

I think your ADA is somewhere in the network and stored as Binance-Peg Cardano Token (it’s a Binance Cross-Chain Token Type). Binance could help you with this.

Try to read this article from Binance:

1 Like

Thanks a lot, I will let you guys know asap If I get my coins back.

I see, so it’s like stucked somewhere between ADA and OMI. I hope Binance support will respond me soon and I will fix the issue. Thank you so much for your helps/recommendations. Means a lot!

@Dr.MM @Zyroxa Hi again all,

Good news. I have written Bitmax Support Service 2 weeks ago&payed 0.02 BNB as refund fee. Today I received my 204 ADA refund. So If anyone has an issue like this, I hope it helps :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks for keeping us updated! :slight_smile:

Glad you were able to resolve the issue.

1 Like

Nice to see a happy end, now hodl them and remember to always double check before sending cryptos :slight_smile:

Hi, the same thing happened to me. The difference is that I have transferred CARDANO from Binance to ECOMI on Ascendex. I have already asked Ascendex support for help, but they are not responding to me. Can you tell me if I can get that money back? I just want to know yes or no. I have already started everything to see that they respond to me … Thanks in advance!