I can't do transaction in Yoroi using Tezor model T

When I open Yoroi, I can see my wallet and coins. However, I cannot withdraw my staking rewards or send coins. I have the latest version of Chrome. My model T firmware version is 2.4.1. When I recently downloaded this new firmware version, I had to recover my original wallet with my seed phrase.
I also have the same issue with my Ledger S. I rectified the Ledger S issue by using the Adalite interface but couldn’t do the same with Trezor model T.
My operating system is Windows 10 Pro Version 21H1 OS build 19043.1110
When either trying to withdraw my staking rewards or send coins, one of the swipe screens on my Model T says “Change address staking rights do not match the current account” for what it’s worth.
At the end of the process after finalizing the transaction on my Trezor, I get the message, “Error received from the server while sending transaction”.
I tried several times with no success. Please help?

Hmm I think something has changed when u restored the trezor… did u changed something… like phaseprass?

Connect the trezor on adalite.io and check if u have the same wallet as yoroi (I think not)

Or u can try to deactivate the passphrase in Trezor settings.

Thank you for your reply.

I didn’t change anything when I restored the trezor.

I still am using the same passphrase.

When I connected the trezor to adalite.io, I did not have the same wallet as in Yoroi.

Tomorrow, (it is 1.30 am here) I will deactivate the passphrase in Trezor settings and see if that works. Cheers.

1 Like

Hi Alexd1985
I have deactivated the passphrase on my Trezor model T, as suggested, and it worked!
Thank you for your assistance. I can now access and transact in Yoroi.

Hi team, I’m same issue. But, the passphase was disabled and this error persiste for me.

Please, I need of help.

This one is already marked as solved and so less people are likely too look at it or followup. This solution didn’t work for you so we would need more details and it would be best to provide those in a new topic!

Make sure you include details like the specific error you are getting, Yoroi version, etc. Also checkout the Telegram: Contact @CardanoCommunityTechSupport support channel!

If u connect the trezor on adalite.io do u see the funds? Also can u perform transactions?

Hi, I connect on adalite.io and don’t see the values(ADA) there. With another wallet (which is not on Trezor T+yoroi) I can make the transaction without any problems (ie: from: yoroi to: binance).
Also, I can see this error in the logs:

[2021-08-10T21:48:05-03:00] TrezorSendStore::signAndBroadcast error: {
“message”: “api.errors.sendTransactionApiError: undefined”,
“name”: “I”,
“stack”: “I: api.errors.sendTransactionApiError: undefined
at chrome-extension://XXXXXXXXX/js/544.bundle.js:1:1761153
at async Te.broadcastTrezorSignedTx (chrome-extension://XXXXXXXXX/js/yoroi_XYZf5.bundle.js:1:7890)
at async za.signAndBroadcast (chrome-extension://XXXXXXXXX/js/yoroi_XYZ61.bundle.js:1:162781)
at async Object.broadcastRequest (chrome-extension://XXXXXXXXX/js/yoroi_XYZ61.bundle.js:1:141500)
at async chrome-extension://XXXXXXXX/js/yoroi_XYZ61.bundle.js:1:84129”,
“id”: “api.errors.sendTransactionApiError”,
“defaultMessage”: “!!!Error received from server while sending tx.”,
“values”: {}
}

not OK, did u restored the Trezor?
try to deactivate the passphrase from trezor settings and try again on adalite/yoroi

not OK, did u restored the Trezor?

• No…only connect.

ry to deactivate the passphrase from trezor settings and try again on adalite/yoroi

• I’ve already done this procedure and it didn’t work, to make a test I tried to retrieve the wallet in another browser but it comes empty without any ADA

your ADA were on Trezor?
also do u see any transactions on this new wallet?

your ADA were on Trezor?

• I believed so. But I don’t see any after asking to retrieve the wallet.

Do you also see any transactions in this new wallet?

• I don’t see any movement. I took the Binance test for the yoroi wallet for Trezor T. I confess I don’t know what else to do. The key of the trezor T is correct. :frowning:

Ok, do u see the funds in the old wallet but u can’t move right?
did u upgraded the trezor and cardano app to the latest version?

Ok, do u see the funds in the old wallet but u can’t move right?

• So I removed the old wallet (i.e: TrezorT/Yoroi =>100 ADA) now when I recover I don’t see any more ADA.

did u upgraded the trezor and cardano app to the latest version?

• I didn’t update

But do u remeber if u ever saw the word “trezor” near the name of the wallet?

U can try to restore the trezor using the seed words… but first try to upgrade the trezor and cardano app to the latest version (if it’s the case)

If not… if it was a simple yoroi wallet… u shoukd have a 15 seed words for yoroi

But do u remeber if u ever saw the word “trezor” near the name of the wallet?

• Yeah, something like TREZOR - Standard wallet.

U can try to restore the trezor using the seed words… but first try to upgrade the trezor and cardano app to the latest version (if it’s the case)

• I’ll do it as soon as possible.

If not… if it was a simple yoroi wallet… u shoukd have a 15 seed words for yoroi

• Exactly, it didn’t have the seed words, only the option to connect to TREZOR.

Then is fine, the funds should be on trezor

Hi Alex, I’m sorry for delay.

My test:

• Update yoroi to v.4.6.0 - ok
  • Update Trezor - ok
  • in my wallet (Shelley - Trezor wallet) > WALLET > I executed “Remove wallet”
    • after this, I add again wallet with Trezor.

But, issue persist :frowning:

Then is fine, the funds should be on trezor

• Also, will be, I don’t see them, and I don’t know how to get them again.

Did u restored the trezor?
How is the passphrase, activated or not?

Did u restored the trezor?

• Only restart my trezor by trezor suite application
    How is the passphrase, activated or not?
  • no, passphrase is disabled.