I'm going to interview Charles. Questions?

When will the Linux wallet be ready at https://daedaluswallet.io/#download?

1 Like

Hi Gandalf!
I’m following your podcast since first episode I really like your minimalistic style.
How can banks use ADA in future?
Now it’s difficult to buy ADA for beginners. In a interview he said that it’s too early for coinbase or something like that is there a other possibility?
How is it possible to stabilize the price so it can used as a stable value currency?

1 Like

What will the staking process of ADA look like. How many ADA coins do you need to stake in your wallet and what will the reward process look like for staking the coin.

1 Like

Thats just great. The guy running Cardano thinks he can mathematically prove the existence of God ?

1 Like

I am also concerned about the rise in Ada transaction fees ( even though I plan on taking part in the PoS ). I have not heard of a concise method to ensure it does not get too high.

Would you make merchandise / shirts with the Daedalus logo ?

Will there be a Linux / Ubuntu Daedalus wallet ?

If the Lightning Network is a success is that a game changer for BTC that will adversely affect the " altcoins " ?

2 Likes

Folks. Let’s Leave the religious discussion here please. No more of that here.

4 Likes

Great stuff, i have a question. how soon can developers start working on writing smart contracts directly on Cardano platform, and how much support would there be for developers?

2 Likes

MartinMKD & magnetar - find a different form for your discussion - this is not the place…

2 Likes

Woah. This escalated quickly :open_mouth:

I see there is a “Random” category in this forum. Religious/philosophical discussion seems like it would be okay there as long as it’s respectful.

1 Like

emacs or vim?
tabs or spaces?

3 Likes

Indeed, you could always flag these posts to help keep the thread on topic, God knows I did…

OK - Ill delete unrelated posts.

2 Likes

Thank you @magnetar, please know that I encourage both of you to have a nice discussion about it in the random category. I’m interested both your arguments. Just felt like the discussion was hijacking this thread, and I would like as much quality questions as we can come up with for the interview.

4 Likes

Why giraffes?

1 Like