Install newer version of Daedalus Wallet

Correct, they’re actually on the blockchain, not in your wallet.

1 Like

After reinstalling I am stuck at - Syncing blocks 100.00% any Ideas?

Same issue for me, with new version 1.1.4883, cannot go to wallet, it keeps syncing blocks 100% all time, I did delete content of DB-1.0 to re-sync, uninstall and reinstall the wallet, the issue still there…

If you know the 12 word recovery phrase, try

1. uninstall Daedalus and
  2. Delete Daedalus folder from %appdata% folder.
  3. Restart the PC
  4. Install Daedalus
  5. Recover the wallet using 12 word recovery phrase.

Before uninstalling you should also backup these two folders “Secret-1.0” and “Wallet-1.0” from %appdata%/Daedalus folder in case if the 12 word recovery phrase is incorrect.

2 Likes

@Jam35x, i tried your solution before, uninstall, delete everything, delete in registry also, restart PC, and reinstall as a very fresh wallet, the issue is still persist. I see the solution from @FairCopy with Win10 Enterprise issue, I will follow that, I hope Developers should do the experiment with all Window versions before issue a new update, I feel a little bit disappointed with this new update…

3 Likes

Мы все ждем, чтоб Кардано оправдало наши ожидания, но на сегодня кардано-кошелек уже стал легендарным, такого нет и не было ни у одного альткоина… почему команда не может довести эту проблему до ума , сильно разочаровывает…

Did the update link ever show up?