Interested in Translating Cardano Content?

Here is also the Motivation part of the White paper translation in Greek

2 Likes

Is there a format or rule to post translation of these texts?

1 Like

What kind of rule for example? i dont think so
I have also added a greek translation of Marlowe: financial contracts on blockchain - IOHK Blog here GitHub - CDrosos/GreekCardanoTranslations: Greek Cardano Translations

1 Like

Guys can you tell me something? how we should translate articles with images? should we just place an [image] or something like that when we are submitting the translated text? @Biotech2020

1 Like

That’s what I do! I copy and paste the image from the original article in order to make it more aesthetically pleasing (nobody wants to just look at a wall of text).

You can see an example of it in the article I translated about Ethiopia’s adoption of Cardano:

1 Like

Thanks for the mention, I could honestly benefit from using GitHub and will work on compiling my translations there too.

2 Likes

Thank you for your help also,
I have just translated this article Marlowe: financial contracts on blockchain - IOHK Blog into Greek Marlowe: χρηματοοικονομικές συμβάσεις σε blockchain
and Πώς να είστε ασφαλείς στο διαδίκτυο; - Προσοχή στις απάτες κρυπτογράφησης! is a Greek Translation of How to be safe online? - Beware of crypto scams!

PS: the reason i put all my translations here is because it is advised on the first message, i hope i do the correct procedure

1 Like

I have request to join the ambassador program for translators more than a month ago and i haven’t received a response. Do you know guys typically when i should expect a response? Thanks

1 Like

Hello everyone. I’m a new member of the forum and I would like to provide translations in Polish. Please let me know if there is any need for such content. Thank you

1 Like

Hi @CDrosos ,

Just some tips from me:

• Put your translation post in English > Education sub-category, if your country/language category is not exist yet in Cardano Forum
  • Try to create one topic that contains link to all of your translation. See my example here

Hope it helps.

It will take around 2-3 months. Just be patient. The CF Team are quite busy with the Summit 2021 in the last several weeks I think. Wish you a great weekend :coffee:

Hi @Asmodeusz ,

welcome aboard. Nice to meet you. Yes, of course. You could try to translate IOHK Blog, EMURGO Blog, Cardano articles into Polish if you want.

Tips from me:

Hope it helps. Have a nice weekend :coffee:

1 Like

Thank you for a very informative response. I’m going to follow your advice and get to work probably tomorrow. Actually feeling excited to help the Cardano community grow in my country!
Have a nice weekend as well! :slight_smile:

1 Like

No problem. Glad to help. If you have any further question, kindly send me DM or ask again in here. See you around :cake: :coffee:

Hello, here’s a :poland: Polish translation of https://iohk.io/en/blog/posts/2018/03/10/how-cardano-can-help-development-in-africa/ Cheers!

1 Like

Hello, here’s another :poland: Polish translation, this time of this post - Wadler's Blog: Two weeks of teaching in Ethiopia

Have a great week :slight_smile:
@Cardano-Foundation

1 Like

Just added a :poland: Polish translation of https://iohk.io/en/blog/posts/2018/12/11/marlowe-financial-contracts-on-blockchain/

Please need your help?
I am from Pakistan & here English is barrier for most of the people can I translate Cardano related stuff in Urdu for the Urdu community & how can i contact the core team for it

can I become Urdu translator for CARDANO ecosystem?

Where we put our translation. i mean where we will submit