Introducing ADA North Pool [ANP]

some comments on my goals:

1. Become a company in Norway once we see if we have stable income.
    I actually got acquired by one the major industry building families in norway that has both the Norwegian airlines and Norwegian bank behind them and now Norwegian block exchange. This allowed me to dedicated myself even further to Cardano in 2022.

2. Preparing for smart contracts with possible aiming to become an oracle for smart contracts if needed by the Cardano protocol. (currently learning Haskell).
    I have done courses on Atala Prisim as well as being a Plutus cohort. I have finished my first project at NBX in around 8 months and learned a lot about how to plan and work with other developers.

3. Add an extra fiber for redundancy together with 5G. Combined with already installed UPS we should have a very redundant system that is on site and monitored every day.
    I actually now have 3 ISP’s with Starlink as the 3rd. It is still going to be a bit spotty connection until they get more satellites up but I am getting there with redundancy :slight_smile:

4. Considering also hosting web pages for other pool operators as our server capacity is underutilized as a favor to the network
    Instead of this I am actively supporting other staking pools in Norway with my knowledge and the community we are building locally such as a Norwegian cardano discord.

5. Possibly going ahead with one of my ideas (Family Connect) to help family members abroad efficiently allow other family members onshore to spend money without large losses in transfer fees and helping merchants enable this and other services for merchants so they would wish to adopt this service see: Possible idea for family economic connection

This I have not done but I have supported World Mobile that will have similar financial apps.

1. Possibly looking into making a legal DSL for Cardano:
    Bitlaw a legal system with a DSL for Cardano governance
    Still on my potential list for the future to work on domain specific languages helping both in legal and governance matters.

2. Actively pursue social contracts / alliances between pool operators and community to strengthen the ecosystem.
    I am still part of the inter staking pool peering agreement as well as the guild of operator as well as arm alliance as well as single pool operators.

3. Possibly engaging into the Norwegian Cardano community to develop and nourish it further with information and support.
    I think this I took quite to heart and I am working on the ground in all different shapes and forms to introduce new people to crypto in Norway to Cardano. For example, I have been doing breakfast & coffee meetings with slides explaining Cardano.