About author. My nick is Gwearon. I am a computer programmer with about two decades of programming experience. I have a Msc degree in computer science. My interests are functional programming, smart contracts and math.
|Name||Ada Point Pool|
We are available for any feedback or questions on the above social channels.
Pool Infrastructure [APP🧰]
VPS servers in Germany and Finland
2 x 8 vCores AMD Epyc (2nd Gen), 8GB, NVMe SSD, backups, 10 Gbit
2 x 3 vCores AMD Epyc (2nd Gen), 4GB, NVMe SSD, backups, 10 Gbit
- This can change in the future based on demand.
- We are also running Cardano Jormungandr testnet node
- We are also running a cardano-db-sync with cardano-graph-ql node for use in other Cardano related projects
We have risk management recovery procedures. That is why we maintain a spare VPS provider and one physical computer ready to spin up if there are any problems with the current VPS provider.
Why should users choose to stake with our pool [APP🧰]?
Trusted ITN operator with a proven track record
- Produced 3,000+ blocks
- Distributed 2,500,000+ ADA to our users
- Had consistent low fee of 2%
- Users delegated 6 billion+ ADA to our pool
Experienced software developers running various Cardano projects
Community oriented: Funds that we make go to various Cardano personal and community related projects. We are always glad to help people that reach out to us on various channels. In the future we also plan to contribute to Emurgo’s Yoroi web wallet (if the funds will allow it).
Low fee: Our fee is only 2% and enables us running the above projects.