I’m Demetry and I’m Software Developer. I founded this pool together with my friend, who is an expert in marketing. Our goal is to Make Cardano a leading cryptocurrency. Reinforce decentralization. Switch Cardano users from mammoth exchanges to native independent wallets and break the chain of corporations.
We’re re not the largest pool. Our ROS will be a bit lower than others. But we’re on a mission to make Cardano accessible by huge number of users in a way it was designed. We aim to contribute to Cardano community by building useful software tools and simplifying user experience for millions of future Cardano users.
- Ticker: GOAL
- Pledge: 2000 ADA
- Fixed fee: 340 ADA
- Variable fee: 2%
- Website: Goal Stake Pool
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pool ID / hash: pool109ee6weyn52awvu30gspwmp6xwws98z0dhzcw2dqupc6vv6mkg6
- Location: USA
- Pool infrastructure: AWS hosted 2 x t3a.large, each has 2vCPU and 8 GM RAM. The node runs Amazon Linux.
- Pool redundancy: High availability provided by Amazon. Additionally we run automatic snapshots of all our data.
- Operator experience: 15+ years of software engineering on Unix systems. Expert in Python, Scala, Kubernetes and Docker.