Hello Cardano Community, I am Ryan, one of the pool operators of PANL Stake pool. I’m interested in building a more fair financial future for all.
PANL / ₳30k pledge / ₳340 fixed fee / 1% variable fee
Contact:Email: email@example.com || Discord: rp5210#0416 || Telegram: rp5210 || Twitter: @PANL_Stakepool
- All but one node run with 8 cores and 32g RAM
- Two registered relays (US East and Singapore)
- One public, unregistered relay (Ireland)
- Four cloud DC hosted relays, two local DC hosted relays
- Bare Metal Block Producer in local DC with local and cloud DC failover
- 24/7 monitoring on all pool infrastructure with notification system for any failover events
- If automatic check of BP fails, the firewall for backup is opened allowing relays to fetch blocks.
- When primary BP starts, it checks for existence of failover BP and if found sends the appropriate kill switch to the firewall.
- Over a decade in personal experience managing server deployments.
- Among team members are Google, Microsoft, and AWS certified partners with over 40 years of combined experience.
Why should users check out your pool?
What are your long-term goals as a pool operator?
Building a vibrant ecosystem that is fair, open, and available for all to participate.
Do you offer any secondary or tertiary services to users?
We host three different SMASH servers that only list pools which are members of a given alliance in an effort to provide delegators an easy way to browse pools that align with a value they would like to support.
PANL also maintains a set of two wallets used to delegate to fellow SPOs from the community.
Why did you choose to build a business within the Cardano ecosystem?
The Cardano community is just so strong. It became clear after a short time of interacting with the community that we wanted to contribute to the ecosystem for a long time to come.
For more updates, please check back into our website / social media channels linked above