Introducing PIGY Token

Thanks but I’ll pass on that one. Please give it to someone else.

Gotcha… Thank you for time… If in the future you want to have some. Let me know. I would be happy to give it to you.

Today, is a historical day for $PIGY Token. Today, PIGY Token already distributed to 100 stake pool operator. It means that 1,000,000,000 PIGY Token are now already in SPO hand. I would like to thank you to all SPO that accepting PIGY Token. But, this is just the first milestone of the PIGY mission to make Cardano delegation more distributed among all SPO.
I know some pool are supporting this project, some are not but wherever your side is. I believe we are still in one side, and it’s Cardano.
I am preparing the white paper right now, and I also want to give special thanks to @saulgodman for he is helping me working on PIGY Token website. We will keep you updated.
Thank you and have a nice weekend

3 Likes

This is great news! I hope that the $PIGY token finds much use.

In that spirit and if it is okay with @ADA-INDO, I respectfully propose to make $PIGY the official payment token for the smart-contract oracles that I’ll be deploying after the Alonzo fork later this summer. The first of these oracles will publish the Secured Overnight Financing Rate (SOFR) each business day: here is an example. I would be happy to consider deploying other oracles that people suggest and would use for their Marlowe or Plutus smart contracts.

3 Likes

That would be awesome… I really glad if $PIGY can have more utility besides Meme token, #DogecoinKiller, extra rewards.
I am working on the white paper right now. Would you like to see it first? and is this will effect on your project? I mean should I add something about this utility?
Thank you.

3 Likes

I’d be happy to comment on the draft of the white paper. Accepting $PIGY for service fees (including for oracle fees) would increase its utility and raise awareness about it.

2 Likes

Give me 2-3 days. Just need to wrap up some small detail on it. Thank you for using $PIGY in your project.

2 Likes

This is a good news for PIGY,
my delegators would be happy to hear this.
Good luck @ADA-INDO , we are supporting your project :wink: :mechanical_arm:

3 Likes

Thank you man… Hope $PIGY can make some traction after Goguen launching…

This is the second list of SPO that can distributed $PIGY Token
The list updated at Jun 29, 2021
The list start from 101

RISE
YIELD
JERRY
ATDT
VLNS
POOLS
TOOLS
REDH
BSP
ADAR

ADACO
BIO
DOC
PIGGY
KOKO1
ABC
ELITE
ICRYP
SQRL
JOKER

VADA
VNP
ST3AK
ONE
DEEP
XSEC
AVOC
HEART
OZZY

A3C

I want $PIGY! Sounds like Cookies to me :moon_cake:
Just give me time, I need to learn how to delegate

Yummy $PIGY! :grin:

3 Likes

That’s going to be great,

1 Like

Yup, you can have it by staking to pool that mention in this topic.
Good luck

1 Like

I wanna know how to get use of this.
I’ve no clue of doing such, cuz this is my first time to be part of such and even to heard about.

Can someone need to learn this from the onset, to prepare himself to start doing this.
1 Like

Okay, first thing first, Do you SPO? or ADA owner?

I do not own anything, because I’m newly into the system.
I don’t know anything about this. Just that I’ve the admiration and willingness to be part of this.

I’m living in Gambia West Africa. I’m a self employee, doing my micro business. “Selling cement” so I think joining here would help me to learn modern technology to improve my business and to elevate my knowledge into another level.

2 Likes

OK,
So, probably this is your first time posting in Cardano forum. Well, welcome aboard. I have some suggestion for a newcomer that it is up to you if you want to follow or not. First of all Go to the:

And introduce yourself.

After that, there is a section in this forum called education.

where you can find some reading material in here, then you can ask a question if you have problem.
Kindly check that link. And good luck…

Ok.
My name is Abdoulie Singhateh, while I’m hail from Gambia in West Africa.
I’m 32 years old, and I’m single.

I’ve certificate in higher school, and diploma as technician in building construction.

I came to know about carnado by a friend, who share this link with me. A I came to find out that, this is really innovative, helping people to develop themselves through modern technology. To support and bringing the success into our door steps.
This has increase my ambition and love for carnado, because I believe that when am given the opportunity. I’ll be able to come out with something, which will be helpful to me and those who are not previlage to have access to such.

1 Like

The new website is now online!

To all SPOs, you can now apply for $PIGY tokens via a form on the website. :pig:

Web: https://www.pigytoken.com/

2 Likes

This is the third list of SPO that can distributed $PIGY Token
The list updated at AUG 06, 2021
The list start from 132

CCP
ATFF
AMINT
SBLYR
NEO
STPZ1
VOLCY