My name is Patrice, 31, living in Toronto, Canada.
I like to learn and share with people. I was an official Docker trainer for employees and students.
I’m also a Japan lover, you can find a youtube video I made when I was in Osaka here.
I currently work in a company who heavily uses blockchain technology (Hyperledger Fabric)
I’m a Cardano believer, I am not exclusively attract by the value of the token, but also the deep idea of having a trust and decentralised alternative to the current corrupted system.
- Ticker / pledge / fixed fee / variable fee: (POKA, pledge: 33.83k ₳, fixed fee: 340₳ and variable fee: 1% )
- Website: https://pool.pokadax.online
- Contact: Telegram -> https://t.me/pokadax, Twitter -> https://twitter.com/pokadax
- Pool ID: 219d4d25bf44d3ace7c84e1a71f391bc214732e5dc47c7fd5f5f4516
- Location: Canada, Toronto
- Pool infrastructure: Cloud hosted with 99.99% uptime. 4vCPUs - 8GB - 5TB network transfer - 160GB SSD
- Pool redundancy: Daily snapshots, relay will be scale with DNS round-robin when traffic will increase.
- Operator experience: +10 years of experience as Linux system engineer, specialised in automation and cloud infrastructure (AWS and GCP)
- Why should users check out your pool?: I can afford and will keep running my pool until at least 1st January 2022, even if I don’t make any profit. The pledge will also be increase monthly.
My pool is monitored, always up-to-date and take all advantages of running in the cloud.
I can offer to my delegators an introduction to technologies such as Linux, Kubernetes, AWS, Terraform, Ansible, Git, Docker and more. You can reach out to me on social media for that.
Delegators can monitor the pool’s status on my website: pool.pokadax.online
I decided to start my pool because I wanted to be part of something big, which I believe, will change the way our economy works. You can see more details on my website.