Allow me to introduce myself and my pool.
I am a freelance engineer, specialized in web application development, in Tokyo Japan.
Aside from my regular job, for the past 5 years I’ve been spending my spare time for developing a foreign currency chart wave analysis tool that tells when to buy or sell.
Then there was one time, from my investor friend whom I often hand my tool to as a tester, I hear tell about Cardano. Not only its future promising technology, but also its ideology got me so into this wonderful world. Soon after knowing Cardano, just like you all, it didn’t take me too long to know that
this is the community I’d like to get involved.
With many helps from SPO Japan Guild (thank you!), I managed to start running pool from epoch 273.
Don’t know how exactly I would contribute to the community yet, but I would definitely update my FX analysis tool for crypto currency to support future investors!
- Ticker: KURIS
- Pool ID: 78149b89d9aa69657ff326a82a0949e5c61b44d4d25b87f8ea6c9a0a
- Fee: ₳340+0.0%
- AWS server composition ↓
- BP server: c5.2xlarge. 4 core 3.6GHz CPU. 16GB RAM. 256GB SSD.
- relay server: t2.large. 2 core 2.4GHz CPU . 8GB RAM. 30GB SSD.
- Data Lifecycle Manager to automate scheduled snapshot.
- Once the server detects predefined alert, it sends a message to my personal slack channel.
- add a relay server created on a different AWS region.
- send a slot leader schedule to S3 storage so later others can conditionally handle auto-recover.
Some of you might notice from the ticker name, and you are right. Yes I am a big fan of Steins;Gate
Thank you very much for reading,