Lawsuit against Google for Criminal Negligence for Mobile Daedalus Application on Play Store

Hi guys, this app is still on Google play, on Dec 20th they scammed for 8000 ada…that 15K ! I ha emailed Google play…left warnings on the apps review …but its still there…yesterday I twittered Charles and yoroi to advise them also…this has to stop or more will get burned!

I blame Google play for this …they know it a scam…!

Let me know how I can get involved with those law suit! Email me royarjunbroker@gmail.com

If you are looking for a lawsuit, you should look into a class-action lawsuit for allowing all these fake crypto applications and not reacting until month later after being reported. I was victim to Walletconnect app when it first started. I downloaded it because it was advertised by Google Play, I didn’t seek it while in the store. It was reported in Feb and I downloaded it in May. It still took them another months before it was taking down. Now there playstore has many WalletConnects, all 100% fakes and they still allow it.

hi I have lost 7k in a fake app . My Live Ledger . which I downloaded from google play . is there anyway to get my money back ? . Does google take responsibility for this ? please contact me if there is anything i can do . jamshidoona@gmail.com

stil google is hosting fakecrypto app’s,pfff how many people has been scammed by this all must take one law firm in usa then fight google it must be a good amount of crypto that has been lost, don’t matter what kind of coinz it where btc,eth,ada,sol,dot etc etc etc stand as a block against shitty google :poop::poop: