Likely ADA no spike 2019

None of the alts are doing well right now. All the money is flowing into the BTC pump. I’m thinking that if we are indeed into a bull market we may progress in an inchworm fashion where BTC goes up, then the Alts, then back to BTC, and repeat. Just a thoery.

2 Likes

If cardano so optimistic they should build some own university to produce best scientist in blockchain.

Check out this link on Philip Wadler. I doubt any other project has anyone as near accomplished as him. IOHK has an amazing number of highly skilled individuals who are working on Cardano.
http://www.guide2research.com/u/philip-wadler

2 Likes

Every best company has own university for their own development

Could you please provide some links to show these privately owned universities…it would every helpful in supporting your statements. Thank you.

They have relationships with several universities now. Edinburgh and Tokyo Tech are 2 that I can think off the top of my head.

One thing about this project is the “finally we have some real competition…” mentality. This mentality despite the worlds #1 software, #1 most profitable phone company, and #1 social network built by college drop outs. There are a number of brilliant and talented folks out there. Take Vitalik for instance, large enterprises are starting to build on ETH. They may not be the “smartest, worthy of the finally have some competition…” mantle but their developer network is larger, better branding, and they are ahead in terms of market cap and almost every other kpi and metric out there. I said almost every so dont flame me with a few outliers. I’m talking raw numbers.

The University of Pompousness

Yes,there are way more efficient developments going on.

But by that time money will have frittered away,but the Alimovs,Brad Zs motos etc will still be censoring people for voicing their concerns

My personal motto is “Faultless in Strategy, Constant in Fortune.” Don’t see how that fits in here. For future reference @SeanAlimov.

some men aren’t here for anything logical, they can’t be bought, bullied, or reasoned with…

Well, I don’t expect any create any university. And if you compare with ETH, ADA is little bit late. I mean it is build later after ETH. But, I do expect that Cardano in speed burst mode while working. Is any of you ever heard about Jack Ma 996? They work 9am to 9pm 6 days a week. That’s why Alibaba is like today. And how about Binance, I remember Cz_binance tweeting “we’re not sleep” working. They gonna be a winner. I really hope Cardano have the same spirit. We have severe competition in crypto industry and we only have 2 choices winner or losser. Winner takes all, losser lost everything. Which side are you?

The question is WHEN WILL SHELLEY BE RELEASED? This is not an unreasonable question but when asked,we are accused of impatience etc.They owe it to investors to give us a reasonable answer.With no answer to the decentralization question our tokens will be worth nothing in a few months.Most investors are already deep in the red.In business you always ask,when can l take delivery, when can l get it.Organizations who cannot answer this question and don’t deliver fail

1 Like

4 Likes

I’m down 1 million in Ada alone but I know that eventually it will pay off, hopfully b4 the IRS throws me in jail

2 Likes

Hahahahaha nice. Gotta admit this is funny as heck!

Well, up till now my best strategy is don’t put all your eggs in one basket. And with uncertain condition like this. Better not to put your hope so high and being realistic.

U mean $?Oh,so sorry

Bigger than Cardano.

That’s funny.

I wish I was down a million in ADA. :slightly_smiling_face:

100x from here within 10 years.